NFL Network Analyst Willie McGinest arrested for Assault with a Deadly Weapon in LA

Big Turk

That was targeted. Somebody slept with someone they shouldn't of or took money from somebody they shouldn't of. 

That's a nice club and that's no holds barred. Whatever that guy did to them it must have been really disrespectful, or an extreme misunderstanding. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Sharky7337 said:

Rich people crap. You think they're gonna let it be even? Lol

Stupid rich people stuff.  A smarter rich person would exact his revenge without any trace they had anything to do with it.  McGinnis is a  native of LA? Possibly some gang affiliation? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

40 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

The entourage was:

guy in the dark jacket (threw most of the punches)

Mcginest (threw first punch)

sunglasses guy

Hoodie guy. (never threw a punch.)

and a random with beard (why did this guy just join in the beat-down? he didn't seem to be involved with either party.)

Don't forget McGinest then proceeded to smash him in the face with a wine/champagne bottle like 5 or 6 times when they were bent over too.

1 hour ago, WideNine said:

This on top of that epic embarrassment of a game against the Raiders... Pat fans will be jumping off bridges.

Can't get enough of Chandler Jones just shoving Mac to the turf by his face as he runs over him for the game-clinching TD.

Capture3.JPG

My favorite line was an SI article that said that Chandler Jones simply touched him and Mac Jones crumpled like an empty sleeping bag that was hanging up and had been used too much over a long weekend camping trip...lmao!!

I mean could you ever imagine Allen getting shoved down like that if he was trying to make a tackle?? Probably a better chance he injures Jones bringing him down than Allen getting folded like that...or channel his inner Jim Kelly and break a Falcon defenders leg making a tackle after he picked him off.

Edited by Big Turk

21 minutes ago, AuntieEm said:

Stupid rich people stuff.  A smarter rich person would exact his revenge without any trace they had anything to do with it.  McGinnis is a  native of LA? Possibly some gang affiliation? 

Sadly, smart rich people are becoming extinct, along with smart people as a whole. 

12 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

My favorite line was an SI article that said that Chandler Jones simply touched him and Mac Jones crumpled like an empty sleeping bag that was hanging up and had been used too much over a long weekend camping trip...lmao!!

I mean could you ever imagine Allen getting shoved down like that if he was trying to make a tackle?? Probably a better chance he injures Jones bringing him down than Allen getting folded like that...or channel his inner Jim Kelly and break a Falcon defenders leg making a tackle after he picked him off.

Nah Josh would have just ripped the ball out of his hands and run it the other way for a td.  Josh is a football player that plays QB.  

10 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Despicable.

What amazed me, other than the planned beat down, was the way the other patrons behind them just sat there and watched.  Like this was normal stuff.

Maybe it is.  Even so it be a bit foolish to jump in when it was such a beat down.  More likely people trying to avoid eye contact so they aren't deemed a threat that needs to be dealt with.

Just when I thought I  couldn't hate all things NE along comes this loser and his entourage. Hope he's fired from every broadcast he does. Just another Patriot scum coward. 6 on 1 with a beer bottle thrown in.  Boy we've seen this week how intelligent Patriot players are.  Hey Bill was that a "situational" beatdown?

Edited by LABILLBACKER
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, unbillievable said:

The entourage was:

guy in the dark jacket (threw most of the punches)

Mcginest (threw first punch)

sunglasses guy

Hoodie guy. (never threw a punch.)

and a random with beard (why did this guy just join in the beat-down? he didn't seem to be involved with either party.)

image.thumb.png.e4bbb2d59e03a376f9bab12eb1721fe7.png

1 hour ago, Zag20 said:

Who does this at age 51?

Without knowing the back story I'll reserve judgements. 

For example... He's got 3 daughters, if this guy did something to one of them, could very well be justified. 

Or it could just be a stupid beef. 

We'll see. 

Certainly was a good beating though, can't see him doing something like this risking so much without a reason, but then again CTE is real and these guys have egos too. Interested to hear the rest. 

I’m shocked, shocked I tells ya. All of his neighbors were interviewed and said that they never expected something like this, he’s such a quiet person, keeps to himself. 

Tedy Bruschi was there with him and was going to join the malay, but someone asked him a basic math question which stopped him in his tracks.

• Haha (+1) 3

41 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

No, not yet. He has been suspended pending an investigation into the fight.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/12/19/nfl-network-suspends-willie-mcginest-pending-investigation-of-criminal-charges/

Oh he'll lose his job no way the network can keep him with that video footage out there for everyone to see.  

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.