Inventory of reasons why the 10-3 Bills suck

Fan in Chicago

Despite the allure of their record, the Bills clearly suck and their wins are largely a mirage. I created this list of reasons why. Feel free to add your own by responding to this thread:

- Dorsey's play calling is terrible and he is unable to craft a game plan to blow other teams out on a regular basis. The early season Dorsey has been figured out

- Our running game doesn't scare anyone despite the good yards per game. This is largely due to Allen inflating the stats by his LAMP hurdling and 1st down runs. ALl good for TikTok but not something a superbowl-aspiring team needs

- Allen is clearly not right in his head and elbow. That throw to Brown yesterday was just him heaving it in his general direction and had nothing to do with Gardner's great coverage

- Hines was a terrible pick up and is just a glorified returner. Don't let the fact that he is being eased into the offense mid-season confuse you

- Tre White is just collecting a paycheck at this time and using the injury excuse to waddle through the rest of the season

- Tremaine Edmunds .... well.... he is always invisible despite his size

- Miller is out and we only have Rousseau who can be easily neutralized with double teams. DCs wont make the same mistakes as the Jets did yesterday

- This offense is not good enough for the Superbowl and the snarky "Okay" by Allen doesn't alter that absolute, undeniable FACT

I am sure we will have more to add after every win. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 22
  • Awesome! (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 5
  • Dislike 1

Uh oh, better put your flame suit on OP. I don't know if you want that kind of smoke!

I agree, Bills aren't good enough to win a Super Bowl. They could also somehow win a Super Bowl if things go their way. There's really not a standout perfect team in the running. The Bills beat all of the contending AFC teams and the only team that seems to be any good in the NFC is the Eagles. So what I'm saying is the Bills suck and they might also win the Super Bowl!

• Eyeroll 1

If the Bills only get the first seed they will have the daunting prospect of playing very dangerous teams like the Chargers in the 2nd round of the playoffs. Even worse the 1st seed will give the Bills a bye week and we all know how much they suck after a week off. It might be better to skip the playoffs this year then to risk such a game.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Despite the allure of their record, the Bills clearly suck and their wins are largely a mirage. I created this list of reasons why. Feel free to add your own by responding to this thread:

- Dorsey's play calling is terrible and he is unable to craft a game plan to blow other teams out on a regular basis. The early season Dorsey has been figured out

- Our running game doesn't scare anyone despite the good yards per game. This is largely due to Allen inflating the stats by his LAMP hurdling and 1st down runs. ALl good for TikTok but not something a superbowl-aspiring team needs

- Allen is clearly not right in his head and elbow. That throw to Brown yesterday was just him heaving it in his general direction and had nothing to do with Gardner's great coverage

- Hines was a terrible pick up and is just a glorified returner. Don't let the fact that he is being eased into the offense mid-season confuse you

- Tre White is just collecting a paycheck at this time and using the injury excuse to waddle through the rest of the season

- Miller is out and we only have Rousseau who can be easily neutralized with double teams. DCs wont make the same mistakes as the Jets did yesterday

- This offense is not good enough for the Superbowl and the snarky "Okay" by Allen doesn't alter that absolute, undeniable FACT

Look At My Pe...ya know what, nevermind

• Haha (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Troll from Chicago is just frustrated red hot, trying to pour cold water on a team that’s 10 and 3 and has won 4 in a row. Don’t be misled Troll from Chicago, that game yesterday was just a team that knows how to win in tonight weather against a really good defense.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

10 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

The fans don’t bring it hard enough and there is no real “ Home field advantage “ to speak of…….😎

You nailed it! If this team only had some decent fans they would be unstoppable! I mean, sometimes at our road games the home team has more fans. Weak!!! 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Winning shouldn’t be this stressful Beane!

I think he’s trying to thin the herd amongst the fanbase with all this stress. He should appreciate us! Not try to kill us! What kind of sicko’s are they? 

44 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Uh oh, better put your flame suit on OP. I don't know if you want that kind of smoke!

I agree, Bills aren't good enough to win a Super Bowl. They could also somehow win a Super Bowl if things go their way. There's really not a standout perfect team in the running. The Bills beat all of the contending AFC teams and the only team that seems to be any good in the NFC is the Eagles. So what I'm saying is the Bills suck and they might also win the Super Bowl!

I guess you missed the sarcasm, being so anxious to agree with the sentiments.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Fan in Chicago said:

giphy.gif

...and I like it.

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

This team definitely has its warts and I’m frustrated about the offense to degree but these close tough wins i think will serve this team well down the stretch.  Can’t boat race every week 

I mean it really wasn't that close...they led most of the 2nd half by 2 scores.

1 hour ago, Fan in Chicago said:

- They PUNT!! Unacceptable!

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I mean it really wasn't that close...they led most of the 2nd half by 2 scores.

It just goes to show how spoiled we are. Not up three scores? I’m nervous!

Like it or not, the Jets have a legit D, and Miami is no slouch. We won’t have it like the Cheaters* did for two decades. 

1 hour ago, GolfandBills said:

This team definitely has its warts and I’m frustrated about the offense to degree but these close tough wins i think will serve this team well down the stretch.  Can’t boat race every week 

Tell that to the Eagles who quite frankly look like the hype machine that a lot of media and fans made the Bills out to be heading into this season

I thought they were a fluke and going to implode after their loss against the commanders and follow a similar path like the Cardinals last year. But they have bounced back strong and back to dominating teams from start to finish putting up silly offensive numbers. Will be interesting to see if this holds up in the playoffs, but if it does not sure anybody is stopping them or even hanging with them for 60 minutes including Bills/Chiefs/Bengals/etc in a SB matchup.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

We let Hodgins get taken by the Jints,

While we are on that note, why are we not putting our dome in New Jersey with the other New York teams? What? We’re not good enough to play out of state? 

OK, maybe Detroit counts a little…….

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.