NFL Week #9 - 11/6/2022 - Bills at the (NJ) Jets - 1st half gameday thread.

BuffaloBill

Not the sharpest half. Receivers besides Diggs are useless. Running game is meh. It's all Josh.

On defense, weak against the run and the pass. Garrett Wilson is open 24/7.

Trending in a bad direction, they gotta figure it out soon.

• Dislike 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Bad decisions by Josh. He has not had his best half. Although he accounts for all of our points. That is the issue.

It don’t seem as though he’s getting a lot of help from the line, also from the wr’s getting free. Defense is a bit tighter than some thought. 

Just now, TheCockSportif said:

Barring another offense meltdown by the Bills, do you think that they are losing this game?  Sucky play, but take the W, and keep ahead of KC if you can.

I want the win but that half was uninspiring on both sides of the ball 

no pressure or exotic blitzes just allow Wilson to get comfortable and make easy completions 

offense just as bad…. Just not impressed with the energy or gameplan on either side of the ball

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

People here complaining— jets have a good defense. Their o had one good drive— they aren’t going to roll over.

Well when you turn it over in the red zone and miss FGs there’s a little reason for concern letting an inferior team hang round 

Just now, Billznut said:

Flush that half away. Let’s make adjustments. 

I mean ok… but it was a continuation of the Green Bay 2nd half. 

They need to flush a lot of what this offense is doing.   Can’t make anymore massive mistakes like a red zone int when the margin for error dips due to how clunky the O has been. 

• Agree 1

Just now, UKBillFan said:

Play another half like that and we'll lose. Their offense is all over our defense and Josh, on the first and last drives, looked out of sorts.

Ahhh the SAME prediction you made last week. How did that work out? 

1 minute ago, Jerboski said:

I want the win but that half was uninspiring on both sides of the ball 

no pressure or exotic blitzes just allow Wilson to get comfortable and make easy completions 

offense just as bad…. Just not impressed with the energy or gameplan on either side of the ball

Josh is kinda off, I agree.  But he's also the reason why this team doesn't get smoked week after week.  Remember the past, and this is not that.