I don't hate Kansas City

Success

Why would you hate a team? Seems juvenile. Chiefs are the best team in the NFL with the best QB...and the team the Bills are unable to overcome when it matters most. Added passion, frustration, and apprehension when it comes to these games is absolutely warranted. 

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Why would you hate a team? Seems juvenile. Chiefs are the best team in the NFL with the best QB...and the team the Bills are unable to overcome when it matters most. Added passion, frustration, and apprehension when it comes to these games is absolutely warranted. 

@Joe Ferguson is that you? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Airseven said:

When people say hate they mean "sports hate" not real life hate. Anyone who real life hates players on rivals has some serious problems. I hate the Jets, Dolphins, and Pats but that doesn't mean I want to grab a knife and go "Michael Myers" on them. Just means I want them to lose and suffer in the standings.

• Like (+1) 1

I don't hate the Chiefs. What I'll give Reid and Mahomes and the rest is that they are entertaining to watch. I'll watch them any day over whatever that garbage was on TNF last night, or the week before that.

I get frustrated watching them sometimes, wondering when someone, anyone, will figure out how to stop Mahomes and Kelce. And it's gotten to the point where I really can't stand hearing Mahomes calling out "Blue 80" or whatever the hell he says prior to every freaking play.

But that's about it.

• Agree 1

I don't hate the Chiefs either, but I root against them for obvious reasons.

As for their fan base being arrogant, success tends to do that. Just this past week I've seen Bills fans on TBD mocking Miami for winning the division in week 3 and laughing about last night's lame TNF game, referring to the teams as "developmental." (For the record, I enjoyed those posts, but I also remember when we were a "developmental" team with virtually no chance of winning our division.)

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t hate KC. I was actually happy they got the Super Bowl win I felt their fans deserved it and so did Andy. 
Im not a Mahomes fan but I respect his greatness. 
But I do have some hatred for how their fan base acts now. 
Everyone has bad social media fans but KC’s are on everything Bills related it seems. Anything that doesn’t rank KC as #1 they throw temper tantrums. 
I’m not a trash talker for lots of reasons, but I’ve heard enough 13 seconds and 4 super bowls lost to last a lifetime. I’ve seen Mahomes stats and awards listed on stories related to Josh Allen more than I can count. 
They are either extremely nervous Buffalo is a threat or their biggest competition or they truly do believe Buffalo just will never beat them when it counts. 

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

You may want to visit Chiefs Planet.

They are nothing like us. 

It's funny how the more toxic a fanbase is (Chiefs Planet for example) the more likely they are to claim the Bills fans are the worst and most toxic in the league.  Fanbases who aren't drunk on their own success tend to like Bills Mafia.  Weird how that works, eh?  Almost like it's projection from their fears about the Bills finally being good and a threat to their team's success.

• Like (+1) 1

I think KC is great for the game.  What kind of football would you rather watch?  Washington-Chicago (although that ending was epic) and Indianapolis-Denver OR Kansas City-Buffalo?

Mahomes is such a crazy competitor. 

2 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

For me its more the fan base and their reactions to anybody even being compared to their qb or franchise. They conduct themselves like they're in the middle of a dynasty and its just not the case. Try telling one of them that Mahomes isnt all alone way up in his own "god tier" and watch them plug their ears and stomp their feet like a toddler.

I said to my wife on monday night "I never thought i'd never get as much pleasure out of seeing a man hit the turf like i did brady.... but here i am getting erect anytime Mahomes hits the ground."

..... also the constant gushing over Mahomes underhand shovels..... ITS F****** SHOVEL PASS! WHO CARES IF HE TOSSED IT LIKE A SOFTBALL!!!!????

Yeah, I mean certainly KC is one of the top teams in the league over the past 4 years, but there does seem to be a segment of fans that acts like they are champions every year. 4 straight AFC championship appearances is a good run, but there have been better in the past. Now if they win another Super Bowl this year, then maybe it's justified to talk about them in that light.

• Agree 1

My dad was in the ARMY and he retired out at Ft. Leonard Wood, MO.  I had to graduate high school in Missouri.  I hear them chirp on a constant basis.  Would be nice to hear them be quiet once in a while.  

The only person I don't like on the team is probably Kelce.  The fans are arrogant, and Mahomes family is unbearable.

36 minutes ago, Airseven said:

Its funny watching this change pretty much every season.

Bills havent proven they can beat the Pats 

Bills havent proven they can get to the playoffs

Bills havent proven they can win a playoff game

Bills havent proven they can beat the Chiefs

Bills havent proven they can beat the Chiefs when it matters

So for people like you, nothing the Bills do matters anymore until the Super Bowl pretty much.  Team is just a pos team until they win the big one.  Screw all the fun wins they have along the way.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dr. K said:

Do you really think, if the Bills had the success that the Chiefs have had, that Bills fans would be any better? That there wouldn't be just as many Bills fans who would act like jerks about the team?

To imagine so is, in my opinion laughable. 

...you're laughable....

8 hours ago, Success said:

I find it strange that I don't hate them, because I usually hate any team that ends my team's season even once, and they've done it twice now

YOU DAXMXMN YOUNGSTERS…SHOW SOME RESPECT while you’re staying off the lawn, please!!!

Ever hear tell of 1966?  As in Super Bowl I?? (Actually played in ‘67).  Len Dawson???

Damn right we hate these batards….

Edited by Rhode Island Red
  • Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Their fans are pretty arrogant and can't fathom how anyone could say Allen is better than Mahomes.

You can't even have any sort of convo about it without them basically telling you to F off.

But it's alright. I don't want them to give it to us, I want the Bills to go take it from them.

Allen and the Bills are 1-3 against this team.  You would say the same if the scores were reversed.  Go Bills!

I went to playoff game last year and found their fans to be on the extremes.  There were some real jerks but also some really knowledgeable fans who were amazed, like we all were, on what we were watching. It was pretty cool before the game watching the Bucs game and everyone cheering when Brady lost and everybody seemed to be friends for a moment when Nelly played at Halftime.  We definitely have our fair share of idiots but jerk KC fans tend to direct it personally to opposing fans whereas Bills fans usually direct anger at either Bills or other team.  At least that is what I have always thought. No fan base is as nice to opposing fans as Green Bay. Granted they crushed us so naturally they were in a good mood but even before the game they were the best.  

Hard not to respect Mahomes game. Kelce also great but seems more of a meathead than Gronk and twice the jerk. 

go Bills. 

Man I don't have to love Mahomes for any reason. In fact I hate him for very petty reasons, such as the fact the he's on my TV screen every commercial break no matter what I'm watching, and that his brother is a gigantic diva dork.

He's not my most hated but he's probably in the top third - let's see: 1. Brady 2. Cousins 3. Kyler 4. yeah I'd put Mahomes right about here

I love a lot of the older Chiefs teams, they're not a franchise that I hate in general. Priest Holmes was the best player in the world when I was in high school. And of course Okoye.

• Like (+1) 2

Apparently, this topic has touched a nerve over on Chiefs Planet.  https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=345517&page=55

image.thumb.png.b3de3d99af27ea1683c5ad7722e23946.png

I say, f*** them!  I read their message board and I'd say about half of them are a bunch of ignorant, cocky, Mahomes-gargling d-bags.  I hope we stomp them this Sunday until they're sh*tting ribs.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.