MNF- Raiders @ Chiefs 10-10-22

T&C

Just now, Nextmanup said:

I love the way the crowd has turned the bad call into this huge thing...don't let the refs off the hook.

They have not stopped shouting!

That's because KC fans are a bunch of crybabies. When things don't go well they cry and cry.  I already know a KC fan who turned the game off 🤣

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

One call is hardly getting screwed!

I can't really sympathize with that stadium losing their damn minds over a call that maybe cost them 3 points.

Let it go, already. You're still about 10,000 bad calls against from being even for the past few years. So shut up.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

My biggest fear is the Bills being on the wrong side of a terrible roughing the passer   call late in a playoff game.

It sends chills down your spine, doesn't it!?!?!?!

The officiating is so bad in this league.

Just now, Process said:

If the chiefs win, we are gonna look back at McDaniels kicking a 53 yard field goal on 4th on 1. And running the ball on 3rd and 7 to set up another FG instead of going for a TD. 

Pathetic, scared coaching since going up 14. 

I’m all in favor of going for it on fourth down, but with a lead, on that part of the field getting a first down doesn’t guarantee you anything…still a lot of work to do to get a TD and if you don’t make it, you haven’t pinned the opponent deep in their own end…

7 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

One call is hardly getting screwed!

The Raiders have already had their drives extended 3 times from penalties (automatic 1st downs), and now an overturned turnover. 

Even if it was that ONE call alone, that's still proof Chiefs don't get "all the calls."

It's ok for announcers to bring up 13 seconds. Nothing wrong with that. Just watch out for next Sunday when we face them at Arrowhead. Mahomes and Chiefs will get destroyed.

And Chiefs will get destroyed again if we face them in the playoffs. So it's ok to bring it up. It will always be reminder to seek and destroy the Chiefs and to always maintain our great defense every year.

Just now, Ralonzo said:

I can't really sympathize with that stadium losing their damn minds over a call that maybe cost them 3 points.

Let it go, already. You're still about 10,000 bad calls against from being even for the past few years. So shut up.

It's definitely going overboard. Was it a terrible call? Yes, but c'mon.

Then again these are the morons who do the tomahawk chop, so 🤷

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The rule official on the broadcast said it was incorrect.

You cant land with your full bodyweight on a QB and he did.  

When tackling a passer who is in a defenseless posture (e.g., during or just after throwing a pass), a defensive player must not unnecessarily or violently throw him down or land on top of him with all or most of the defender’s weight. Instead, the defensive player must strive to wrap up the passer with the defensive player’s arms and not land on the passer with all or most of his body weight.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.