Anti-pick (Who do you not want to see?)

DasNootz

I'm interested to see what player you're really adverse to picking that you're currently seeing mocked to the Bills.  

Mine is Kaiir Elam who I think takes too many penalties and is a mediocre tackler.  With a run of CBs early, there's a chance he's the best available CB if we don't move up - at that point I really hope we go with another position.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I don't think there are too many scenarios I'd not be happy with.... If it's CB we fill a position of need imo if not just from a depth perspective. If we chose DT we upgraded the position but most of those guys are on 1 year deals, also there's no guarantee we re-sign Oliver although I think he'll be a priority. If it's a WR we add another playmaker to make Josh Allen even scarier (If that's even possible). If it's RB it will make Josh less willing to run hopefully and give the Bills another dimension to the offense that we haven't had in some time, I really like Singletary and still think Zach Moss will be a solid bruising/goaline back for us this season. I think if there's 1 position that would be a no go for me it's LB, I don't think Tremaine is the answer as of right now but I also don't think we need his replacement this season necessarily.

• Like (+1) 1

I hear all the 'no IOL' but to think we could have the best rated Center to ever play the game I would be ecstatic. Someone to grow with Allen, play behind Morse a year and possibly start if Morse gets a concussion. We could have the anchor to our O Line for a decade if not more. Maholmes had Morse and became a monster, Allen gets Morse and has a phenomenal trajectory. I believe this shows how crucial an elite center can be. I would never advocate for an IOL in the past but this year im liking it. 

As to answer to who I dont want to see drafted, N. Dean and any Edge Rusher.

Edited by falgobofu
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Do not want to see a RD1 Defensive Pick, unless it's an unlikely trade-up for Sauce. 

Just my opinion, but I think its almost a lock that the first round pick will be a Defensive player.

I think the Bills would take Jameson Williams with a trade-up in the first, or take Breece Hall at 25 only if all of their Defensive targets are off the board.

38 minutes ago, falgobofu said:

I hear all the 'no IOL' but to think we could have the best rated Center to ever play the game I would be ecstatic. Someone to grow with Allen, play behind Morse a year and possibly start if Morse gets a concussion. We could have the anchor to our O Line for a decade if not more. Maholmes had Morse and became a monster, Allen gets Morse and has a phenomenal trajectory. I believe this shows how crucial an elite center can be. I would never advocate for an IOL in the past but this year im liking it. 

This is all accurate re the importance of the Center..

The only issue is we don't know how many more years Morse plays and unless he can play Guard he could be on the bench 1 or 2 seasons.  

We need a starter or immediate impact.  

N/A. I’m not invested enough in the scouting and research to know who they shouldn’t take. There aren’t any players I truly dislike enough to be upset if he became a Bill. I learned my lesson with the Allen pick after not really watching him play and falling for every media and fan narrative out there because I didn’t have my own info. In Beane and his staff, I trust. It’s been a very long time since I felt like this on draft day. The only “need” they have imo is CB but even then I think it could be addressed with a vet after the draft and/or a later pick. It makes the draft less dramatic for me but also less stressful. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

This is all accurate re the importance of the Center..

The only issue is we don't know how many more years Morse plays and unless he can play Guard he could be on the bench 1 or 2 seasons.  

We need a starter or immediate impact.  

I love, love, love Linderbaum. I do not think they will take him, but I love him. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.