Tyreek seeking a trade [Now: Traded to the Dolphins]

Dablitzkrieg

This will be the end of the Chiefs team we have seen the last 4-5 years if it happens. At some point KC wasn't going to be able to pay everyone. Tyreke Hill sees WR's like Christian Kirk getting $21M per and he's like "What in the actual f*** is going on here?" Can't blame him. 

I have no problem with Hill in Miami, Dolphins are not a threat.

But I hope they don't overpay. Thank God they don't have their own 1st round pick this year, but I still don't like the idea of Chiefs having 2 extra first round picks.

It may actually be smart idea on Chiefs side how to manage the cap.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Well, one does.

I realized long ago that the NFL is a show about Tom Brady, with other teams roles to add color and nuance to his heroic tale. 

I'm kidding of course, BTW. Sort of. 

The worse he gets, the more the NFL needs to change the rules and other teams need to make bad decisions. 

The dude literally turtles when he sees a DE get near him. And people overlook that? 

Even though he is now in our division, I think this is good for the Bills.

The Chiefs are our main rival in the AFC and they lost the focal point of their offense. He's traded to a team with a qb who can't throw deep. 

We've played against Tyreek twice a season anyway.

Edited by Allen2Diggs
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, ToGoGo said:

The worse he gets, the more the NFL needs to change the rules and other teams need to make bad decisions. 

The dude literally turtles when he sees a DE get near him. And people overlook that? 

and guys hit other QBs like they want to knock their heads off but with Gramps it's "oh, sorry sir, let me help you down easy" 

LOL

Just now, Process said:

Hill and Waddle is a hell of a duo 

If Tua can miss one of them be can miss both! LOL

• Haha (+1) 1

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Tyreek seeking a trade [Now: Traded to the Dolphins]
21 minutes ago, Gambit said:

You do realize GB offered him more money but he wanted to play for the Raiders, right? 

Only after the relationship had already deteriorated. And Hill will get more money than Green Bay wanted to give Adams.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.