Tyreek seeking a trade [Now: Traded to the Dolphins]

Dablitzkrieg

1 minute ago, Success said:

Agreed - but I was still jubilant at this news. I feel like we just couldn't stop Hill w/ the skillset he has. We haven't had as much difficulty with any other receivers.

Yeah, I'm thrilled to see KC moving on from Hill personally. To me, it most likely knocks KC down a peg and while I think Miami should be in the thick of the wild card race, I don't think this elevates them to our level either.

I think we're in a tipping point right now with the WR market where teams are figuring out how much they truly value the top-line guys; it's really fascinating to me from an analytical point of view. But the Bills fan in me naturally sees this as a downgrade for KC and that's good news for us.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tanoros said:

The DVOA ranking disagrees with you here. The Bills had the number 1 defense in DVOA which accounts for how all other teams performed against like opponents. Additionally, Bills were number 1 in pass defense DVOA. 

Certainly the Bills defense can be better, particularly playing elite qb’s as you have alluded too. But making a point via exaggerating (4th string qb’s comment) the circumstances doesn’t do much to help your case. 

DVOA is one the best indicators of team performance because it compares how a team performed against another team in relation to how all other teams did against said team. 

DVOA is fun.  Unless you are watching these games and game flow.

Texans Game is a perfect example.

David Mils (Texans 3rd String Rookie QB) making his 1st Road Start In Buffalo.  With no offensive weapons.

87 yards 4 INTs

Not all starts … time/place/situation are equal.

Whoa, crazy trade!!  Depending on how you look at it, the Dolphins gave up way more than the 5 first round draft picks we traded for Sammy Watkins and we all remember how that worked out.  In other ways, however, they gave up much less than that.  Math is a trip sometimes.  

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Yes please list the 2019 Thanksgiving Game.

Mahomes, Roethlisberger, Russell Wilson, Justin Herbert, Derek Carr, Dak Prescott, Philip Rivers, Lamar Jackson, Matt Ryan, Kirk Cousins, Matthew Stafford....

• Like (+1) 1

Hill, Waddle, Gesecki and Devante Parker are solid weapons. They get decent QB play and they are a tough team. 

I also think Mahomes is in the Brady / Rodgers category in that they can lose a guy like Hill and replace him. 

Still - Bills have the best D in the conference and at least top 5 offense. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

DVOA is fun.  Unless you are watching these games and game flow.

Texans Game is a perfect example.

David Mils (Texans 3rd String Rookie QB) making his 1st Road Start In Buffalo.  With no offensive weapons.

87 yards 4 INTs

Not all starts … time/place/situation are equal.

The Bills changed half their defense.

2 minutes ago, Kellyhero68 said:

Hill might be open, but the QB still has to get it too him. Tua who is blind to pass rushes with Von Miller on his ass will affect that.

And the coach designing plays

Lots of changes in Miami to get as a cohesive unit for 2022. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Shake_My_Head said:

Its a QB-driven league.    The Fins still don't have one.   

Have a nice career, Tyreek.   You'll have a lot more off-season time to spend your money.

Look at it this way.  Mike McDaniel is from the Kyle Shanahan coaching tree and he now has a solid offensive line, Waddle, Hill, Cedric Wilson, Gesicki, Chase Edmunds, Mostert, etc.

There's a lot to work with here and Tua won't necessarily have to hit 50 yard dimes for their offense to work effectively.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.