Mac Jones "lights" up the skills contest

CorkScrewHill

13 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Can't wait till next year when the announcers refer to him as the "Pro Bowl Quarterback"

Should cause quite a chuckle 😁

While our guy was a Pro Bowl Alternate: It’s still a world filled with injustice. When will it end?

• Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, CSBill said:

While our guy was a Pro Bowl Alternate: It’s still a world filled with injustice. When will it end?

Well, Allen was offered the chance to go as a replacement for Lamar Jackson.  He politely told them to take their Pro Bowl offer and stick it where the sun don't shine.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Obviously it doesn't mean anything, but it is enjoyable to see him suck so bad.  As a comparison, the NFC QB Russell Wilson only missed a few.

Why are Bills fans so triggered by anything the Pats or their players do? Brady is no longer there,  Jones is no Brady and Pats are looking up to us.  We have the prize stud QB ,  now we just need Beane to get some defensive play makers and we can maybe finally win some Super Bowls .  Again I could care less about the Pats,  goal should be winning Super Bowls

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Dislike 1

4 hours ago, Utah John said:

I think that's a violation of the Geneva Conventions.

I really enjoyed this. 😂😂

2 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Why are Bills fans so triggered by anything the Pats or their players do? Brady is no longer there,  Jones is no Brady and Pats are looking up to us.  We have the prize stud QB ,  now we just need Beane to get some defensive play makers and we can maybe finally win some Super Bowls .  Again I could care less about the Pats,  goal should be winning Super Bowls

Listen Up Reaction GIF by Laff

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

i didnt even care that it was a Pats player, i was amused and entertained watching a "pro bowler" show "skills".

9 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Obviously it doesn't mean anything, but it is enjoyable to see him suck so bad.  As a comparison, the NFC QB Russell Wilson only missed a few.

Seems like Allen got mocked for missing the net on some skill contest his rookie season.  How'd that work out?

Yeah yeah I know why we're grinchy about it, Allen got mercilessly mocked and downgraded in those days, while McCorkle has been bathed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

47 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Well, aren’t you just wonderful.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I said in another thread watching Jones in the Pro Bowl Skills bonanza was like a long game of "Which of these things is not like the others"

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Lmao kid has played more games in 2 years than he has in his entire life.. not like that would put a strain on him or anything.. ugh the Jones hate is just weird..  

• Eyeroll 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Niagara Dude said:

Yet you cared enough to comment about it, and a paragraph to boot.

Triggered isn't the right word choice at all... it's called a RIVALRY.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Yet you cared enough to comment about it, and a paragraph to boot.

Triggered isn't the right word choice at all... it's called a RIVALRY.

You don't need to get so defensive,  I see this all over and were giving the Pats way too much attention and credit.  Like they are some threat,  you think when they had Brady and we had trash QB'S they really cared what the Bills were doing. My point is,  treat them like they are no longer matter and focus on the teams that we need to beat like the Chiefs.

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Niagara Dude said:

Seriously? I could write a book on this topic. I’ll just narrow it down to 2 major points on why I will never get sick of seeing the Pats* lose or stop taking pleasure in the failure of their players and franchise. 1) They DOMINATED us for 20 years, rubbed our noses in it, and outright laughed at us for 2 decades 2) Pats* fans are the biggest bandwagon fans in history. They were nearly the Hartford Patriots because of the complete lack of fan support before Brady. I’ve lived in NE for 20 years, they are hands down the most arrogant, spoiled, fair weather bunch by a mile. Sure, there are a couple who know who Steve Grogan is but not many. And before their little run midway during the season, Pats* talk was SILENT around NE for the past year and a half. You wouldn’t know they existed. Most of them are Brady fans “my second favorite team is TB”. Disgusting. That’s not being a fan that’s a bunch of fanboys.

In 50 years one of the top 3 games in my life was that absolute BEAT DOWN and dismantling of that crap franchise in the WC round. We put to rest any thought that there was a dynasty left. 

F the Pats* and their fans

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

You don't need to get so defensive,  I see this all over and were giving the Pats way too much attention and credit.  Like they are some threat,  you think when they had Brady and we had trash QB'S they really cared what the Bills were doing. My point is,  treat them like they are no longer matter and focus on the teams that we need to beat like the Chiefs.

Lighten up Francis…

19 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

Seriously? I could write a book on this topic. I’ll just narrow it down to 2 major points on why I will never get sick of seeing the Pats* lose or stop taking pleasure in the failure of their players and franchise. 1) They DOMINATED us for 20 years, rubbed our noses in it, and outright laughed at us for 2 decades 2) Pats* fans are the biggest bandwagon fans in history. They were nearly the Hartford Patriots because of the complete lack of fan support before Brady. I’ve lived in NE for 20 years, they are hands down the most arrogant, spoiled, fair weather bunch by a mile. Sure, there are a couple who know who Steve Grogan is but not many. And before their little run midway during the season, Pats* talk was SILENT around NE for the past year and a half. You wouldn’t know they existed. Most of them are Brady fans “my second favorite team is TB”. Disgusting. That’s not being a fan that’s a bunch of fanboys.

In 50 years one of the top 3 games in my life was that absolute BEAT DOWN and dismantling of that crap franchise in the WC round. We put to rest any thought that there was a dynasty left. 

No question they laughed,  but they also talked like we did not even exist.  Their hero Brady is gone & I read on their fan site how fans really believe Mac Jones is going to have a stronger arm next season after working out.  Jones= Andy Dalton

All I can say is with Allen the division is ours for years to come,  the Dolphins really screwed themselves by not drafting Herbert who looks elite,  Wilson is another Jets bust choice who New York media will talk up as the next one until the need to draft another one and Jones is another version Andy Dalton who was a decent QB who a noddle for an arm. 

30 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

Pats fans know...... they see Allen and they know the division goes through Buffalo

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

In all seriousness, who cares?

Why the continued obsession with all things New England?

Their ownership of us is over now.

I guess for me I do care.  I care about the quality of all QBs in the AFCE.

Not obsession but I will for some time now and in the future want to especially see NE have issues at QB.

I think a better term is "revenge".  Josh Allen is a Bills fan's revenge for all those Tom Brady years.

So now that it seems the shoe is on the other foot I will take every win the Bills can hand the Patriots with more pleasure than

most other teams.  See the "term" I used above.

3 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Lmao kid has played more games in 2 years than he has in his entire life.. not like that would put a strain on him or anything.. ugh the Jones hate is just weird..  

My “hate” (I don’t hate him) towards him is kind of like his skill set.

Bored Married With Children GIF

2 hours ago, Niagara Dude said:

Well - they are a division opponent played twice yearly. 

They really do matter. 

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Seems like Allen got mocked for missing the net on some skill contest his rookie season.  How'd that work out?

Yeah yeah I know why we're grinchy about it, Allen got mercilessly mocked and downgraded in those days, while McCorkle has been bathed.

I think Allen missed the nets at the Senior bowl.. 

And that's why you don't throw to non moving nets in the NFL 🤣

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.