Would you want Brady

Southern Bills Fan

I'd want him signed up for the first mission to Mars - you know, the one where the people go with the understanding they can never come back

If Brady is truly retiring I don't think there is anything that would ever entice him to come back including the aforementioned scenario in this thread.

From the Bills perspective though, it will be interesting to see who the backup is here next year because I would be willing to bet Trubisky is long gone even if it's not with Daboll and the Giants.

3 hours ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

Hypothetically: If Josh got hurt halfway through next season and Brady agreed to come out of retirement, would you want him if it meant winning a super bowl?

me: no, I hate him that much. 

Once he retires his deal with the devil runs out. He is done...

3 hours ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

Hypothetically: If Josh got hurt halfway through next season and Brady agreed to come out of retirement, would you want him if it meant winning a super bowl?

No no no no no sorry hate this mother way too much

Right, Tom Brady will want to come out of retirement to play on the Bills half way through the season.

Come on folks.

By the way, he still hasn't officially retired.

He might come back another year.

He strikes me as the kind of guy who can't retire and might un-retire several times before he truly stops playing.

18 hours ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

Couldn't know it would mean a Super Bowl. So basically, no. It's a bad move.

But if Allen were injured for the year, sure.

21 hours ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

Ummm .... yes please!

Oh hell no!

Go Bills!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.