Divisional Round SATURDAY: Bengals at Titans, 4:30 on CBS

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, kkim0904 said:

Burrow is so overrated...  He cannot do anything unless he has clean pocket to throw.

He's more physically limited than the modern brand of elite QB but he does everything else so well. It's only his 2nd year and he has bad pass protection and in my opinion poor coaching. My worry if I was a Bengals fan is that they'd keep Zac Taylor around for a long time because he managed to get the team into the playoffs every year.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Warcodered said:

Ah now I get it if they'd gotten the 2pt conversion the Titans could have taken the lead with a safety, 4D chess right there.

I just figured they liked the idea of getting one more point because 2 is more than 1. I don't think more thought went into it besides that.

Just now, BigDingus said:

5 sacks on Burrow already... 

Bengals pass protection is either really bad, or Titans just have a much better pass rush than I remember

Their O line is awful.  Like one of the worst in the NFL.  Makes you wonder what Burrow will do when he has time.  

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.