Divisional Round SATURDAY: Bengals at Titans, 4:30 on CBS

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, LeGOATski said:

OLmen are so incredibly dumb sometimes. If you're not gonna block that guy, then who the hell are you blocking? I hate when they pass a guy off and then block no one. It's maddening. What was your plan, exactly?

To be fair this stuff happens in a second and then the D-lineman is past the O-lineman.

Just now, TheProcess said:

Burrow looking a little uneasy. Has to settle in. 

He’s uneasy because his offensive line is high on opiates (my assumption based on the visual evidence) and the titans defensive line is killing them. 

He could be feeling easier than a Sunday morning and still be on his back 20 times today. 

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

OLmen are so incredibly dumb sometimes. If you're not gonna block that guy, then who the hell are you blocking? I hate when they pass a guy off and then block no one. It's maddening. What was your plan, exactly?

It is a head scratching move specially by an OT when he can clearly see no one else in front of him.  

Just now, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

Cincinnati’s O-line is garbage today. I’ll never understand how that happens. A team/unit plays good one week, and the next week the same guys look like my friends and I tossing the ball around. 

Tennessee’s defense is good enough, but they’re making them look like world beaters today. 

Bengals OL has always been an Achilles heel.  Raiders don’t have much outside Crosby.   Titans have a good pass rush and are incredibly well coached. 

Just now, SCBills said:

Bengals OL has always been an Achilles heel.  Raiders don’t have much outside Crosby.   Titans have a good pass rush and are incredibly well coached. 

True, but that last sack wasn’t a schemed up play. That was a poor blocking assignment, and a confused RT. Inexcusable at this point in the season. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.