1/9/22 Gameday Bills vs Jets 1st Half Thread

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

Stupid play call on 3rd especially considering The d formation. Gabe was held on 4th but good job by cb hiding it….

Saw something recently where the refs won’t call holding if the receiver doesn’t make an attempt.  Gabe still should sell out to try and catch that.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Bimmer323i said:

Kinda stupid to run the ball on 3 rd and 5… we should be up 21-0 right now

they made the decision to go for it on 4th down before calling that run play. They called a run to make it more a manageable 4th down, which didn’t turn out.

im not against the play call 

1 minute ago, Malazan said:

Possession doesn't start when it hits a hand. The call was changed on the field which is very unusual. 

And they didn’t overrule something that in slow motion would have been easy to overrule. So yes, you are wrong.

Just now, Fallser said:

Lol, this Jets team is a joke…

We have come out focused and ready for business....and we are making the Jets look like the 4 win team they are.

This is going perfectly.

Just now, Bills fan since 87 said:

Chiefs lucked out with the Steelers likely in round 1.  If scores hold the night game will decide whether the Chargers or Pats come to Buffalo, per the playoff machine

I’m not so sure how lucky that is let’s let them play the game first.  That Steelers defense can be nasty. 

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Not that unusual this season…I personally don’t like it but it happens

It should be easy to find out how many penalties are called against the winning vs losing teams when the point differential is.. say more than 10 points compared to when it's less.