1/9/22 Gameday Bills vs Jets 1st Half Thread

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

New England with a big stop on 4th down...feels like the game is shifting a bit now.

I think I'd like NE to win and get the 5 seed, leaving one of the weaker teams at 6.  Assuming of course the Bills win.

INCOMPEANUT

#longstory lol it was my 2yr old mimicing mommy yelling incomplete

third down  Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~~!~!~!!!!!!!!!! PUNT Biotches lmao

Edited by muppy
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Malazan said:

I gotcha. The refs are always right.. you're saying this in a conversation as a defense to your claim that the refs were wrong..

You're aware of that, right? 

Give it up fool, your arguing a call that was overruled Fran by frame. It wasn’t a gift jeez you are being a 🤡

Just now, Bimmer323i said:

I’m not really concerned at all about us not winning this game it’s just kind of a shame to see our offense starting to fizzle out after a fast start.. We do this in the playoffs and we’re cooked

Maybe....but it would sure be satisfying for this team to show a "killer instinct" before we start the playoffs.  When it really matters, I would like to have confidence that we can put teams away early if the ball bounces our way.

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

didnt think that punt was that bad. He kicked a low liner that I am hoping he did to account for the wind in his face. 

That is exactly what happened…if we had lost the 5 yards and he caught a little too much of it there’s an even greater chance at a huge return 

Just now, Bangarang said:

I’ll take bad coaching if it means we’re winning the division and consistently making the playoffs. 

I mostly agree, I just find McD’s inconsistency to be frustrating. I have yet to figure out when and how he determines times to be aggressive. It seems random this season.