1/9/22 Gameday Bills vs Jets 1st Half Thread

Chandler#81

4 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Give it up fool, your arguing a call that was overruled Fran by frame. It wasn’t a gift jeez you are being a 🤡

Personal insults with no context on the discussion are definitely the way to make your argument. I'll keep it in mind the next time a reviewed play doesn't go the Bills way.. or should I just check your post history? Feeling confident you don't have any posts that contradict yourself? 

..but keep believing there's a conspiracy by the refs. 

Edited by Malazan

Just now, Ethan in Portland said:

But they did go for it. So it wasn't just to save five yards. He cost the team a first down.

You are assuming going for it was the plan.  But to my eyes, the goal was to try and draw them Offside and call a timeout if they dont move.  

Prolly told Josh to run the play at 1 sec incase the timeout doesn't get called in time.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

I mostly agree, I just find McD’s inconsistency to be frustrating. I have yet to figure out when and how he determines times to be aggressive. It seems random this season. 

McD seems like a good coach that could improve on some of the in-game aspects of the job.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, CEN-CAL17 said:

Some fans don’t see the years of the same questionable coaching calls. Just see us playing the jets and it’s no big deal

Some fans frequently criticize the right decision based solely on the outcome lol not saying that timeout was correct but I’ve seen a lot of unwarranted criticism this year. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

Maybe....but it would sure be satisfying for this team to show a "killer instinct" before we start the playoffs.  When it really matters, I would like to have confidence that we can put teams away early if the ball bounces our way.

Yea I hear ya I feel the same way….. even tho our offense has been playing better as of late I still don’t like some of Dabols playing calling and I still hope he’s gone next year 

1 minute ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Some fans don’t see the years of the same questionable coaching calls. Just see us playing the jets and it’s no big deal

So many questionable calls that turned a franchise around took control of the afce and went to the afccg…