1/9/22 Gameday Bills vs Jets 1st Half Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, Ethan in Portland said:

What were people saying about McD getting his team prepared? Offense has stalled. Punter still sucks. Only Zach Wilson and a JV squad of WRs making it look easy. 

Play like this against any playoff team and the Bills get routed. Cmon guys be professionals and play smart.

Same team that nearly beat the Bucs last week. Colts lost to Jacksonville today. Nothing is ever guaranteed. 

Just now, Ethan in Portland said:

What were people saying about McD getting his team prepared? Offense has stalled. Punter still sucks. Only Zach Wilson and a JV squad of WRs making it look easy. 

Play like this against any playoff team and the Bills get routed. Cmon guys be professionals and play smart.

Making it look easy?? Lolll 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, nedboy7 said:

Calm down bro.  He clearly has some bad calls. 

Then why you ridding me? It’s not his first time, it’s a pattern that has gone on for years. It would be nice to put in some subs in the 2nd half, calling a game like a clown is helping nobody.

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Every single one of our wins has been by 2+ scores…that is still the silliest take I’ve seen lol 

Ah yes, but the wobble also has occured at this point far too often. Thankfully we are also good enough to pull away by the end

I don't think it's silly to say. I mean, look at the opprobrium both Daboll and McD get in every match thread. We wobble often, but seldom fall down