Favorite game this season

GETTOTHE50

As the regular season comes to a close, I was wondering what was everyone's favorite game this season?

Mine was the first win in Miami. I always love squishing the fish at their home fort and shutting them out in the process.

Espenesa's crushing hit on Tua was one of my favorite plays of the season too. It was a text-book hit.

• Like (+1) 6

Beating the Chiefs.

I loved beating Miami especially since it was on my son's 25th birthday (and he wore his McCoy 25 Jersey to celebrate). 

There is no question beating the Patriots was pivotal and emotional but going into the season - we were expecting to beat them twice. 

However The Bills off season mantra was us even strategizing and could say drafting with the purpose of beating the Chiefs when we played them...and then we went and win 38 - 20 on Sunday Night Football - well that is Cloud 9 right there...Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

Hard to argue with the Chiefs game, was such a long time coming and that was team focus all off season long.

Loved that Miami game too though, was a real tone setter for the D.

If I had to list my favourite play of the season I might just go with McKenzie's opening kickoff return against the Steelers.  That play was electric.  The stadium was rocking even on TV, and we all thought our Bills were going to be unstoppable.  Alas just like McKittrick couldn't quite seal the deal on that return, the Bills have been just a step away from living up to our lofty expectations.  Still time to right the ship though as we head into week 18 and the playoffs!

I can't help but wonder how this season would have went if he housed this return?

40 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Second half of Tampa Bay game minus the pocketed flag ftw 

I was at this game, regardless of outcome that is the best half we have played all year. I think it's what finally woke this team up. And it set Tommy up for a shutout the following week, which is nice.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BuffaloButt said:

Beating the Patsies!!

I second this  :)

The media had written the Bills off after the weird weather game.

But the Bills had other plans and lead by 2 scores for much of the game and were never really threatened.

Sure the Cheater got within one score a few times but the Bills then went down and scored again.

The Pats had no answer for the slicing and dicing of their much vaunted D   

For me beating Miami is usually the most enjoyable win of the season. However this year, the New England victory was my favorite because of the play of Josh Allen. I thought that was the best game Josh Allen has played as a Bill. I'm hopeful that he hit a new standard of play that game, that becomes his norm. 

Favorite in game in person:  The win in KC.  

watching all of their fans sit there all sad and miserable in the rain, while I sat in the club seats nice and dry, screaming ey ey ey ey

favorite win watching on TV:  Josh committing unnecessary roughness on the Pats for 4 quarters in foxboro. That was satisfying 

• Like (+1) 2

KC as after that it was all pretty much a down (winning games they should, but sloppy in many of them and bad performances in most of the other ones). 

The second Patriots game was one I expected to win, and still some questions afterwards.

I keep saying it will be Sunday February 13th!!!!!

Edited by Billsfan1972
  • Like (+1) 1

ive been a nervous fan all year, limits my enjoyment somewhat, but i am what i am.

i'd say the best was KC.  the best game in terms of action, although the ending was a horrible heart breaker was the Tenn game.  it was back and forth with big plays, we so the best of both offenses, no shortage of excitement.

the ending sequence, where we score the go ahead TD on a kick return, to have it called back, and then waltz down the pitch only to get a near goal line sneak stuffed was a sports writer's wet dream.

i really want to go back into Tenn and destroy them in the afcc game.  i really don't like the titans.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

Loved the Dolphins, Chiefs wins bigtime, but got dang seeing us go into Foxboro, amid the Bellicheck lovefest having been well-rekindled, all the hype once again swirling around the Patriots again, and have us go in there and straight up manhandle them like that gave me wood that STILL hasn't subsided!!  That was the most satisfying victory for me in a long, long time...nothing like seeing Bellicheck at the presser, defeated, angry and speechless!!

I know this may not be a popular 2nd choice, but last week's game against the Falcons gave me great joy as well, considering: 1)The Falcons were still in playoff contention, so we got their Sunday best, 2)we overcame not only a crucial muffed punt and three JA interceptions in a row to win a game as soundly as we did TRULY showed me that that was as complete a team effort as could be. Shut them out in the 2nd half, no panic, and with the game waning away, we lined up and told the Falcons, "we're gonna run this clock out by running it down your throats. Stop us.", and they still couldn't do a thing about it!  

Peaking at the right time gentlemen....

• Like (+1) 1

My top 3.

1. Beating the Pats in NE

2.Beating the Chiefs in KC

3. Beating the Jets at MetLife

I was at the Jets game and it was basically a Bills home game as Bills fans took over MetLife. Seeing Jets fans leave miserable and pissed off was so nice.

• Like (+1) 1

I would suggest the first game with Miami was one of the poorer games of the season.

Watching us beat the crap out of a lousy team is not a lot of fun.

My favorite game was probably Tennessee, as much as it made me sick to my stomach right at the finish.

Great game though filled with drama and intense interest the whole way through.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.