The Chiefs are in trouble...possibly

Dablitzkrieg

59 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

I think people dont fully realize what is coming.  Every single player is going to test positive at some point in the next 1-4 weeks.  It's gonna basically ruin the playoffs IMO.

So you’re saying the Bills will forever be an asterisk next to our super bowl win? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Blainorama5 said:

All Bills players must now live in a hermetically sealed bubble until game day.

This is the problem though, you can't force these guys to do that and there is going to be major outbreaks league wide in the next few weeks after the dust from xmas gatherings settle conveniently in critical games to end the season and into January during the playoffs.

8 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Anecdotally it’s the same with me in Orchard Park.  It feels like everyone is getting it.  It’s just a matter of time.  

Pre omicron I knew about 2 people that got it in that two year span and it is just absolutely going off this time 

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So you’re saying the Bills will forever be an asterisk next to our super bowl win? 

They might have to bubble the playoffs or delay the playoffs a little bit which I’m not sure if they’ll do…we should be asterisk free though 😂

32 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

I fully agree.  I am not worried about getting Omicron.  I already had Delta and vax.  I just think its gonna ruin the league cause of testing.  I say let it rip!!!

Yea omicron seems like it’s actually a silver lining in this whole Covid situation…sounds like it’s much more mild symptoms wise and it’s gonna become the dominant strain since it’s so contagious and kill off the others.  Could definitely throw the nfl season for a loop though unfortunately 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

28 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yes meaning it was 10x more difficult to win during this pandemic.  So it will count as 10 SB victories. 

Edited by nedboy7
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Whenever the "Omicron!" hysteria started.

But I've also been saying this would happen since everyone shamed Beasely off social media.  

Hysteria? You would think that after 800,000 dead that would send a message, but clearly I GUESS NOT.

Maybe if the unvaccinated got vaccinated there wouldn't be another HUGE SPIKE IN NUMBERS keeping it alive and mutating.

Give me a break....

• Like (+1) 6
  • Vomit 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Vaccinated has nothing to do with testing positive I believe.  It just lowers severity.  Which still is a good thing concerning our frencheyes. 

Nothing to do with testing positives but will mean they’ll be tested less, providing they stay symptom free.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Why are they in trouble?  they are leading the East and better to get cases of top players out of the way now then when the playoffs begin.  Maybe they lucked out because those guys will be ready when playoff begin.  All season long some Bills fans have said KC is done and i kept repeating they are the only team that scares me when then have things rolling. Nothing has changed,  still the team to beat in the East

2 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Why are they in trouble?  they are leading the East and better to get cases of top players out of the way now then when the playoffs begin.  Maybe they lucked out because those guys will be ready when playoff begin.  All season long some Bills fans have said KC is done and i kept repeating they are the only team that scares me when then have things rolling. Nothing has changed,  still the team to beat in the East

Oh, I don't care what you've said all year.  

2 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Did I miss KC being moved to the East?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Right now, we are on the cusp of things getting out of control with COVID and omicron around the league.

It's been building for a little while now, but mark my words! 

The Super Bowl (if there is one) will be decided in large part due to COVID and the luck the winning team has with it.

And that assumes every team won't be impacted...which might not happen!

31 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

@nedboy7 has been predicting that covid will cause the NFL to cancel the rest of the season for 18 months now.

He gets all the credit just like @eball gets all the credit if the Bills win out because he predicted it 3 losses ago.

Glad you're not charging me rent for all the space I take up in your head...

24 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Trouble is a relative term…that bye is gonna be massive especially with Covid going off again.  I’m with you though kc has never really looked bad as a team to me they just had some tough matchups early in the season…mahomes hasn’t looked sharp at times but their defense has bailed them out…also kc plays some afc wildcard hopefuls that they could knock out for us so the trouble may have been referring to us 😂

2 hours ago, Greg S said:

A Steelers win keeps them in the playoff race but hurts KC chances at the #1 seed. Pitt does have the tiebreaker over BUF. Depending on how you look at it this can be a good or bad thing from a Bills perspective on who wins.

Pittsburgh holds no tie breakers over the Bills for the AFC East championship.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I live pretty close to nyc so I definitely realize what is coming 😂 like half the people I know have it right now and the other half will get it soon lol the omicron symptoms are so mild that nobody even knows they have it so it’s gonna spread like wildfire

Pitt's tiebreaker only comes in to play if we tie a game.  Lets not do that.

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

The rest of the season is in trouble.  Possibly 

The integrity of it is gone. 

We'll continue to cheer and root for the Bills

But imagine being a Browns fan.

This is becoming a sham and the players know it.  

1 minute ago, BUFFALOBART said:

The NFL protocols did? Really?

Explain.

No.  Can't discuss Covid rationally here.  

Sorry.

Those are the rules.   

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1

Once players test positive and get over it they aren't tested for 90 days.

So all these guys are good through the Super Bowl.

Also, all 53 men on your roster and all practice squad guys are NFL players. 

Play with the guys you have. 

I will say I expect Tampa to luck into playing backups to get to the super bowl, because of course. 

1 hour ago, Helpmenow said:

Over sniffles lol

Did you just call COVID sniffles? I am no political anything and I cannot stand debate over this or any topic really other then sports but I really hope you didnt just say that. I know too many people that died or lost a loved one to the 'sniffles'. One being someone who was like a brother to me and was 40 and healthy with a beautiful daughter he would have loved to see grow up. If I am wrong on your comment, I apologize. But if not, seriously rethink some things. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, cDAVIS said:

Did you just call COVID sniffles? I am no political anything and I cannot stand debate over this or any topic really other then sports but I really hope you didnt just say that. I know too many people that died or lost a loved one to the 'sniffles'. One being someone who was like a brother to me and was 40 and healthy with a beautiful daughter he would have loved to see grow up. If I am wrong on your comment, I apologize. But if not, seriously rethink some things. 

Why even respond? He's either 16yo or has an IQ of 50. No point.

1 hour ago, TheFunPolice said:

Once players test positive and get over it they aren't tested for 90 days.

So all these guys are good through the Super Bowl.

Also, all 53 men on your roster and all practice squad guys are NFL players. 

Play with the guys you have. 

I will say I expect Tampa to luck into playing backups to get to the super bowl, because of course. 

In a very dark, cynical, diabolical alternate reality…

…if you were a Head Coach and had your division locked up.

Is there a scenario where you would actually want to have all your best players test positive now…and then you never have to worry about it again for remainder of 2021/2022 Season?

That is horrendous to think about.  But that is the f***ed up loop hole I see.

8 hours ago, Greg S said:

A Steelers win keeps them in the playoff race but hurts KC chances at the #1 seed. Pitt does have the tiebreaker over BUF. Depending on how you look at it this can be a good or bad thing from a Bills perspective on who wins.

The tiebreaker will never come into play with the Steelers. The Bills will end up 1/2 game ahead or 1/2 game behind because of Pittburgh's tie (unless of course the Bills tie one of their games down the stretch.

7 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

This is the problem though, you can't force these guys to do that and there is going to be major outbreaks league wide in the next few weeks after the dust from xmas gatherings settle conveniently in critical games to end the season and into January during the playoffs.

The NBA did it!

7 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Right now, we are on the cusp of things getting out of control with COVID and omicron around the league.

It's been building for a little while now, but mark my words! 

The Super Bowl (if there is one) will be decided in large part due to COVID and the luck the winning team has with it.

And that assumes every team won't be impacted...which might not happen!

A Super Bowl with replacement players?!.   Have to track down Shane Falco!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.