The Chiefs are in trouble...possibly

Dablitzkrieg

11 hours ago, stosh64 said:

You mean those they were penalized...FOR CHEATING?

Lol I love how a clear patriots fan came out with some poorly researched article that claimed the patriots are like the 16th biggest cheater in the nfl and they cite it like it’s gospel 😂😂

3 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

not luck.  they beat us, and beat some other good teams, unlike us.  Tomlin is better than McD. 

Not saying they didn’t deserve to win but their receivers made every possible play in tight coverage all game long…had nothing to do with Tomlin being better than McD. We also kind of got screwed on that pick 6 Ben through after halftime that got overturned on a super soft holding call. Still waiting for some of these calls to even out 😂

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

17 hours ago, Weatherman said:

What frindge benefits do you receive for being the director of the CDC? Must be stressful, especially this time of year.  

He's likely more correct than you think. This is a much faster spreading variant than Delta. But if vaccinated, obviously a much better chance of being cleared to play and a much better chance of staying healthy.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

not luck.  they beat us, and beat some other good teams, unlike us.  Tomlin is better than McD. 

I am not sure where the evidence of that is.  McD is 2&1 head to head against Tomlin.  They lost this game on a blocked punt and some bad luck.  

19 hours ago, Lv-Bills said:

This isn't a good thing.  We aren't going to catch KC for the top seed.  If Pittsburgh beats KC, and especially if we would lose to NE, that is big trouble for the Bills.

The game doesn't matter as long as the Bills take care of business.  If they don't who cares anyway b.c they didn't deserve it then.

• Agree 1

Chiefs needs to lose 2 of 3 for any losses to be relevant to the Bills chances at a bye. It’s possible they lose to the Steelers this week with Kelsey and Hill out. I just don’t think the Bengals are ready to beat them the following week. They have too much experience playing in big games. The Broncos have no chance to beat them with their awful QB play. 

On 12/21/2021 at 9:16 PM, Process said:

Why even respond? He's either 16yo or has an IQ of 50. No point.

I don't know man I never do. It just enraged me. Been a rough few weeks with getting sick and seeing my 1 year old on the brink of being taken to the ER on Christmas eve for how sick he is. Just lost my cool

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.