OBJ to Rams

YoloinOhio

Just now, stevestojan said:

Apparently they want to win now. And I’m not sure who is going to stop them. 

mind you, it will be 2038 before they have another draft pick. 

They have basically built a pro bowl team. 

Considering the Titans just basically curb stomped them without Henry... Beckham Jr I'm guessing is not going to make that big of difference.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, stevestojan said:

i may just be misjudging them, but outside of Donald, that team doesn’t scare me. I am not sold on Stafford in big games— and if you can shut down their running game, the offense doesn’t work. 

I think the packers and Bucs are both still better than the Rams. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

I give the Rams full credit for going all in to win it all this season,  they have made trades and are not just talking about it.  I did say either Rams or Chiefs and very happy he did not go to Chiefs.

Yeah, but how much of their future are they leveraging for RIGHT now?  Just don't see how their approach is sustainable.

People lose sight of team building. 
Sure the Rams traded away a lot. But keep in mind they just cut Desean Jackson but right after Tutu Atwell went to IR. They have NO receiver depth outside the top 3. Signing Odell is a no brainer. They give up nothing and rent him for half the season. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Philadelphia tried this approach back in the day too.  Guess we will see how it turns out.  A hell of a lotta talent

31 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

22 minutes ago, Blainorama5 said:

Yeah, but how much of their future are they leveraging for RIGHT now?  Just don't see how their approach is sustainable.

Isn't the goal to win it all? Even if they completely suck next year this myth around 3-5 year building process is gone. Teams can have an awful year and be back in contention a year later. I feel like its the teams that say its a 3-5 year process that suck more years than not. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

33 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

I give the Rams full credit for going all in to win it all this season,  they have made trades and are not just talking about it.  I did say either Rams or Chiefs and very happy he did not go to Chiefs.

I mean they kind of have to right…they don’t have a first round pick until the year 3000. They better win it all now because they are a couple years out from being dreadful 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

He must have signed a veteran minimum or close it.  LAR had to give a higher draft pick for Miller for Denver to eat his salary

12 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Anybody but Brady and any team but Tampa. 

I want a non-Brady Super Bowl that I can just enjoy. 

I could stomach a 2nd Brady Super Bowl win before a Patriots return to the big game

17 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

The Packers or Saints made much more sense. Why get rid of DeSean Jackson if you're just going to turn around and acquire the same player? This will end just like Westbrook to the Lakers....badly. 

Jackson and Beckham Jr are very far from the same player.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.