Jersey reveal for Miami game. Yes, It's Halloween

Draconator

3 minutes ago, Blainorama5 said:

Gotta love the standing buffalo helmet!  Getting psyched for some fish violence!!!

Seriously, if we make it to the SB, they need to rock the throwbacks. The standing buffalo helmet is absolutely classic and its the one we wore in victorious championship games. 

• Like (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

Seriously, if we make it to the SB, they need to rock the throwbacks. The standing buffalo helmet is absolutely classic and its the one we wore in victorious championship games. 

Not that this has any bearing on anything, BUT on Madden anytime its my first SB appearance with the Bills I always roll with the all whites either modern or throwback. In the words of the french general in the patriot "If I die today, I will die looking good" or something to that extent

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

The charging Buffalo is one of the great logo's in sport.........people have become fans of the Bills because of that logo.

The Grazer......the target.......the dead buffalo........is one of the lamest logos in sports. :lol:

They "threw it away" for a good reason.

Great jersey though.:thumbsup:

• Disagree 7
  • Dislike 3

1 minute ago, ProcessAccepted said:

So you're starting a new franchise. You have to assemble a team - execs, players, etc...  What goes through your head when they come back in the room to tell you that they've chosen aqua and orange as the team colors?    

I would have to say NO. 

4 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

So you're starting a new franchise. You have to assemble a team - execs, players, etc...  What goes through your head when they come back in the room to tell you that they've chosen aqua and orange as the team colors?    

Ya need to factor in location......Aqua and Orange are SO Florida......after living here for 3+ years now it all makes sense.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

22 minutes ago, Jester said:

Am I the only one that doesn't like white on white?  They look like the Pillsbury Dough Boy.  

Yep your on your own here bud

7 minutes ago, ProcessAccepted said:

For Florida and Miami especially the colors 1000% work. Personally I think colors should reflect the region a team plays in and for the Bills red/blue is perfect. I love how Pittsburgh is all Black and Yellow, Seattle Blue/Grey/Green, etc...

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

The charging Buffalo is one of the great logo's in sport.........people have become fans of the Bills because of that logo.

The Grazer......the target.......the dead buffalo........is one of the lamest logos in sports. :lol:

They "threw it away" for a good reason.

Great jersey though.:thumbsup:

It's the only logo in sports with observable genitalia.

Edited by That's No Moon
  • Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.