10/10/21 Gameday Bills @ Chiefs SNF 1st Half Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, HappyDays said:

Anyone want to explain how the officials miss the jersey stretch out that far? It's not like there's anything else that ref should be looking at.

Yeah, they're watching the magical Mahomes play and are just so in awe by his mere presence, they don't see the holds...unless it's a failed third down conversion and its defensive. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Steel City Mafia said:

Need to quit crying about the refs

Bro the refs are atrocious this game 

all ten of their points, they were gifted third down conversions on suspect defense holding 

their OL Is holding Greg literally every play 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

The two defensive holdings were both defensive holding. 

Come on guys let's try and be at least a bit objective about what we are seeing.

I agree Greg got badly held there on the down before the TD and it was a bad no call. But the flags they have thrown on us? Fair IMO.

But Dawkins held?

Come on guys let's try and be at least a bit objective about what we are seeing.

I agree Greg got badly held there on the down before the TD and it was a bad no call. But the flags they have thrown on us? Fair IMO.

I thought the one on tre was tricky tac

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Anyone want to explain how the officials miss the jersey stretch out that far? It's not like there's anything else that ref should be looking at.

Most obvious holding call all game and they don't make it.. go figure

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

Doing nothing on that fumble really stings now.

Refs aren't going to do us any favors either. Should've been holding on that last Mahomes scramble, but hey... let's call 3 x DEFENSIVE holding calls instead.

Yes! We NEED turnovers to score pints!

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

i think the complaint is you have to be consistent in holding calls. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Steel City Mafia said:

Need to quit crying about the refs

What game are you watching? If they were calling it the same both ways? Fine, I can deal with that. Fact of the matter is they're not. It's blatantly biased. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

If Sean wants to win he should call defence tonight because Frazier is playing into Chiefs hand

Defense is fine. Mahomes reverting to his streetball BS due to the pressure like in the super bowl. Settle in on offense. Stay the course and throttle them.  

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Also sick of people saying that all the penalties against us are legit. Fine, but what about penalties on the Chiefs that suspiciously don't get called?

If that Dawkins pat on the back is a hold then what is that when Groot trying to catch a fleeing Mahomes is getting yanked back by his jersey.

WTH.

A lot of people really let homerism get in the way. Bad no call on the hold, sure...but they could have also tossed the flag on the hit on the end of the play. 

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Other than missing that hold on Rousseau I don't think the refs are screwing us 

I think that hold on Dawkins happens on every single play. Call it every time, or don’t call it at all. I know you disagree, and that’s fine. That was a HUGE call. 

• Agree 1

Too many flags in this game. The refs are far too picky. A game like this is almost unwatchable. Every celebration is on hold because you know a flag is coming. I bet you can find holding calls like those in at least 80% of all plays.

• Like (+1) 1