Notable cuts around the league

Chandler#81

I could see the Bills being interested here. Dare was a ST captain, and is solid in pass protection and on 3rd downs. 

I think he would fit nicely as our RB3 option here and hes not a downgrade on Yeldon. 

Edited by DJB

3 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Even at 35, Peterson can still play.  That and a desire to erase a mountain of debt, he'll play for as long as he can.

I would have thought sales from the Peterson catalogue would have helped him in that regard.

Oh, it's Peterman.  Never mind.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

Dare is pretty good for the role you'd be giving him. Good pass protector, solid pass catcher out of the backfield, and good special teams guy. I imagine he'll be scooped up pretty quickly but he'd be a good fit here (along with most teams).

4 minutes ago, CapeBreton said:

how is Nathan Peterman getting paid a million dollars? i felt bad for the guy whenever he got on the field but then realize he is getting paid for practicing football.

That’s been my point for years. Who is more deserving of $1M Davis Webb or Nate Pete? Next time someone feels bad for him remember he is getting that check while more deserving players aren’t. 

17 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

how is nate hanging on?  have they figured out how to replace that weak arm?

In the 70s, you all laughed at "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him".  One summer olympics with 'Blade Boy Oscar', and anything is possible.  Well, maybe with the exception of getting Peterman to understand what a 'Hail Mary' entails.

18 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I don't get why people here still feel they have to kick around NP... He came he tried he failed. Let it go.

It's not even just Bills fans. The media and national fans treat anything Peterman-related as major breaking news. He was so bad that it's earned him a cult following. It's really weird.

3 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

It's not even just Bills fans. The media and national fans treat anything Peterman-related as major breaking news. He was so bad that it's earned him a cult following. It's really weird.

Trump is using him for his next campaign ad. “In an America where this man is employed, anything is possible!”

• Haha (+1) 4

35 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I don't get why people here still feel they have to kick around NP... He came he tried he failed. Let it go.

It’s a deflection from the fact that our coach/GM/OC drafted him (in the same draft as Watson Mahomes), after he threw 5picks in one half they didn’t cut him, started him week 1 2018, didn’t cut him again so he was around to throw another pick6 in the Texans game, didn’t cut him again, started him again week 9 agains bears 41-9 loss

He should’ve been out of the league after the chargers game. It’s not his fault he can’t play the toughest position in sports. Some people think it’s funny to make fun of him and it can be if the joke is good, but others are such Bills homers they pile on the player and Raiders for keeping him to deflect from the fact that their own team enabled much worse. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

It's 2020.  You expected 🔼 something different?

At least with Nate, it won't go for hookers and blow.

Ya well,  just look at Jerry Falwell jr, threesomes with wife and pool boy...😳🤣

3 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Heard it on WGR this morning. He may be done, 35 year old back released a week before the season.

Hell of a career if this ends up being it 

He had two big runs against us last year...It showed that either he had the legs or our Run defense was weak.

• Like (+1) 1