Wk#14 Bills vs Ravens 1st Half Thread 1 pm ET on CBS

1 minute ago, stosh64 said:

Yep, why the TO with 30 sec left knowing your going for the FG?

Come on McD

He misses and even with no timeouts you are giving Ravens a chance to get into field goal range. 25 seconds is more than enough time to do that. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, stosh64 said:

Yep, why the TO with 30 sec left knowing your going for the FG?

Come on McD

Maybe they didn’t know what they were going to do? I agree it looks bad, but we don’t know what we don’tt Know. Or, maybe it was just stupid. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Josh looks shook, no doubt. He’s hurt, getting the stuffing hit out of him, and not playing well. 

That being said, the OL is a joke today.

The playcalling is back to up and down and a complete refusal to do anything consistently (except suck) and the routes all are garbage and not beating the defense a damn bit.

Yet it is 10-6 against what most consider the best team in the league at the moment in a game Buffalo is supposed to lose.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I'll take 10-6 at halftime against what is the best team in football.

Allen isn't seeing it because he hasn't had the protection of weeks passed.  That is the difference.

Then he needs to start anticipating routes. Beasley and Brown were both open out of their breaks on that sack on second down. He just needs to get rid of it. 

Edited by Watkins90
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, mannc said:

I thought Fouts was going to weep with joy when Clark walked off the field unhurt.

They are terrible announcers. I don’t think they are Baltimore fans I just think Baltimore has kinda controlled the game and they know more about them.