Bills 13, Eagles 31 postgame thread

1 minute ago, Billever76 said:

Thats what happens to fraziers weak ass cover 2...he gets destroyed in the middle of the field..rbs up the gut and big bodied tightends kill his ***** defense..happens every year..what good is stopping the pass when your lit up in the run game right at the heart of tour defense?

You don’t know what you’re talking about. Today, the Bills played primarily man defense. They didn’t do a good job at it. The zone scheme would’ve been better for our team, but the Eagles are most vulnerable vs the man scheme. We’re just not a man team.

• Like (+1) 3

We got blown out. Gotta be Allen's fault right?

As usual, defense handled b'ness. Frank gore 4 out of first 6 plays to start game (shockingly 2 three-and-outs). Allen just sucked right?

Guys wide-open all day. OL was on point.  They are soft and they get blown out quite a bit. Any adversity and bank it (guaranteed ass whooping). 

We got playmakers up the ass. Can't believe a 2nd year qb (barely) isn't gettin it done on this aggressive ultra-experienced offensive-minded coaching staff.

I never expected running to a 36 YO rb and playing good defense would burn us against a mediocre team.

Anyways, best to start looking at QBs this offseason.

If we don't like our young playmaker Singletary, maybe we should see what we can get for him this week in a trade too. Seems he only gets action in 2nd half or on screens....which was always his strength.

34 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Harrison Phillips loss really stung this game.

Absolutely.  Having Harrison Phillips in vs Kyle Peko or Star would have helped.  Harrison was playing well before the injury.

It's hard to tell how serious you're being, but yeah I think the Bills need to draft another QB, after they get a legit DT and MLB that can stop the run.  Allen may or may not develop, but one way or another he's lucky to not have his head taken off again

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Browns only have 2 wins and we play both of these teams... seems like we root against the Pats here 

Browns have an extremely easy 2nd half schedule. Bills aren’t catching the Pats in the division.

Browns are a more likely threat to getting a playoff spot than the Pats. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

I'm anticipating some moves.  Star played horribly, LB's played horribly, Allen...ugh

Star as usual was his worthless self. Tremaine got lost in the wash again. But this was predictable and bound to eventually happen considering out poor Offense.  If we don't generate a consistent offense this may only be a 9-7 kinda year.

Daboll has to go.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

He's right.   You can't spin this any other way or pretend it's not happening. You have a young developing quarterback who stuck with a mediocre new offensive coordinator. We knew this before but it was confirmed today that Brian Daboll is not ever making this offense better.

But I have been told right here on this very board that Belichick and Saban don’t suffer fools.....

It isn't all on Allen, but we won't win many games is he doesn't learn to wrap up the ball and quit fumbling every time a defender so much as breathes on him. Allen just isn't that good, but I'll get flamed for saying it anyways. Sorry, but it's the truth. Edmunds isn't very good either. We could have traded down and still gotten Lamar Jackson who is playing way, way better than Allen is right now.

Add Ford and Oliver to the list of high draft picks that Beane has whiffed on while you're at it.

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Maybe, but I’ll take playoffs  vs no playoffs. Not a ton of good teams in the AFC. 

Exactly....once you're in the playoffs anything can happen. I'll take beating all the stiffs we can if it means we have a shot.

• Thank you (+1) 1