Bills 13, Eagles 31 postgame thread

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

It has happened two weeks in a row.  McD has issues to fix on the D-line otherwise Adrian Peterson will put up 200 yards next week.  His scheme doesn't seem include the MLB being a run stopper, so the DTs are not getting it done.

Ding ding ding winner winner...also we never see our safeties creep up into run support on obvious running downs and formations...its mind boggling...everyone but our dl is dropping back...frazier thinks he is fooling people with his fake looks of bringing run amd pass blitz but he always sends everyone back into coverage and zone...its been ezposed...and when he does commit run support the damn players cant get into their assigned gaps..prob bc frazier rarley asks them too so its a foreign concept to them..idk thats all i got lmao

• Like (+1) 1

I just don't know why shawn let's that idiot leslie Frazer call the defense.  Shawn has to call the plays Frazer is too archaic in his play calling.  If shawn did not call the plays last year I think shawn would not be the coach right now.  Shawn needs to take over the playing on defense for the rest of the season or 2008 is here again with everyone laughing at us.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

i dont know if he is bad but i really dont like guys that small. The way we play defense i dont think we needed that kind of DT. He supposed to be a star player and so far is just another guy.

He's not even JAG.  He's invisible.

Just now, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

I just don't know why shawn let's that idiot leslie Frazer call the defense.  Shawn has to call the plays Frazer is too archaic in his play calling.  If shawn did not call the plays last year I think shawn would not be the coach right now.  Shawn needs to take over the playing on defense for the rest of the season or 2008 is here again with everyone laughing at us.

This is 100% how it has to be...with frazier we are toast!....dabol we have no option for till next season..we can hope and pray he improves(doubt it)

5 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

And that changes what about my statement?

Nothing - Daboll thinks his QB is a running back.  Ball is wet, its windy, its raining, and he makes that call?  Beyond pathetic.  

Edited by Azucho98
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Let me explain something else to Bills Nation. 'We're 5-2. Who would haven't wanted that?' 'I don't care what the national media power rankings say.'

One, there are certainly hacks in the national media, but many of them watch all the games and have objective opinions, unlike this board. They overwhelmingly and rightfully thought our record was misleading. They were right. 

Two, clinging to a 5 and 2 record when you had nail-biters against two of the most deplorable tanking teams of the decade and the Jets is not using your head. Does the offense pass the eye test? Does JA pass the eye test? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Azucho98 said:

Nothing - Daboll thinks his QB is a running back.  Ball is wet, its windy, its raining, and he makes that call?  Beyond pathetic.  

Is it a bad play call?

It has worked many times this season.

3 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

The O-line false start penalties at home are just inexcusable.  If you can't remember the snap count for 30 seconds, then GTF outta there for someone who can.  Ridiculous, especially the back to backs by Jose and Ensecchi.

I agree.  This is a coaching issue that must get cleaned up.

Edited by longtimebillsfan
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Time to bring Kyle out of retirement. Too bad Harry went down for the year. Really like that Windsor kid from Penn St, makes a ton of plays and is relentless.

I'd move him out if I was the GM. just a waste of a pick.

Edited by Joe in Winslow

2 minutes ago, SouthernBills said:

Let me explain something else to Bills Nation. 'We're 5-2. Who would haven't wanted that?' 'I don't care what the national media power rankings say.'

One, there are certainly hacks in the national media, but many of them watch all the games and have objective opinions, unlike this board. They overwhelmingly and rightfully thought our record was misleading. They were right. 

Two, clinging to a 5 and 2 record when you had nail-biters against two of the most deplorable tanking teams of the decade and the Jets is not using your head. Does the offense pass the eye test? Does JA pass the eye test? 

they aren’t an elite team.

they are a functional team with a relatively manageable schedule that should put them in a position to make some noise.

Nothing wrong with that but boy do I wish we would’ve added another piece or two this year.

32 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Let's see how this team responds next week. 

We got beat up pretty good by a desperate Eagles team today. 

We played the second good team of the season, and lost for the second time.

Next week we go back to playing a rather bad team and should win.

The problem is only the good teams play in the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Is it a bad play call?

It has worked many times this season.

Yes. It was bad.

It has worked in different field conditions, against different defensive fronts, when we have had the ball in the red zone.

Not deep in your own zone against a good run defense  selling out to stop the run - not trying to be snarky, but that had less than 0 chance of turning out well. Less than zero because I thought the odds were good that Allen would get hurt or the ball would come out before the ball was snapped. And the ball came out.

3 minutes ago, SouthernBills said:

For reference, I am also a die-hard Florida Gator fan. Many of the same arguments were made for Felipe Franks that are being made for JA. 

He has all the tools. He makes big plays when it matters. 

Once Franks got hurt, Kyle Trask enters. A more methodical player that gives his defense breaks and reads progressions from the pocket. The offense flourished. It's not that complicated. Coaches and front offices buy into their own conceptions. 

• Thank you (+1) 1