Mutiny in Miami after Blow out Loss

Golden Goat

27 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

ProFootballTalk: Early mutiny in Miami
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/?p=2652178

Many Players requesting trades

The fans on the Dolphins forum have stated this is false, given the reliability of the site cited and the fact that any of their players are untradeable:

https://finheaven.com/threads/chaos-in-miami-multiple-dolphins-players-reached-out-to-their-agents-after-the-teams-ugly-59-10-loss-to-request-trades.356492/#post-7997210

https://finheaven.com/threads/chaos-in-miami-multiple-dolphins-players-reached-out-to-their-agents-after-the-teams-ugly-59-10-loss-to-request-trades.356492/#post-7997218

Edited by class_of_2012
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

Flores was terrible hire imo and all offseason he's acted like the players should be impressed that he knows Belichick and does stupid crap like antagonize Stills. 

Hey, AFC EAST teams...stop hiring coaches from the AFC East as your head coach!

I think hiring Flores was part of the tank.

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, FUTURIST said:

This may be the worst NFL team to ever be put on the field.  Not only will they not win a game, they might lose every game by double digits.  They are without a doubt the worst defensive unit EVER in the NFL.

How quickly we forget the Browns roster for their 0-16 season...

Lamar was impressive today no doubt. I have been one of his BIGGEST detractors and even I thought to myself, "Wow, this kid looks like an NFL Franchise QB today." Deep passes were on point, he threw the ball from different angles accurately, he was going to his 2nd and a couple of 3rd reads, and he was hitting the intermediate throws. Now this was against a defense that had one of the worst performances I've ever seen, but Jackson still executed to a T. Hollywood Brown was smokin' DB's all day long and is going to do wonders for this offense if he can keep this up. Roman knows exactly how to get the most out of guys like this. That being said, I'm gonna keep the knife and fork off to the side for a while before I partake in some crow until Jackson does it against the better teams in the NFL. Miami though, they are putrid. I feel sorry for those guys. It's gonna be a LONG season. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Patriots might be the only team that would do that 

Some people might not appreciate that, but I actually kind of like the fact that they are not out there to give anybody moral victories. They don’t care if you feel bad. You are playing the sport at a professional level and if you don’t show up you get stomped. Still &$#* the Pats.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, H2o said:

Lamar was impressive today no doubt. I have been one of his BIGGEST detractors and even I thought to myself, "Wow, this kid looks like an NFL Franchise QB today." Deep passes were on point, he threw the ball from different angles accurately, he was going to his 2nd and a couple of 3rd reads, and he was hitting the intermediate throws. Now this was against a defense that had one of the worst performances I've ever seen, but Jackson still executed to a T. Hollywood Brown was smokin' DB's all day long and is going to do wonders for this offense if he can keep this up. Roman knows exactly how to get the most out of guys like this. That being said, I'm gonna keep the knife and fork off to the side for a while before I partake in some crow until Jackson does it against the better teams in the NFL. Miami though, they are putrid. I feel sorry for those guys. It's gonna be a LONG season. 

Lamar is a good fit for Roman's offense.

Not ditching his skill set just that Roman will get the most out of them.

They should not get too full of themselves, there are plenty of teams better than Miami and many of them can do a better job against the read option.