I am worried about Kiko

Hellcamino

For giggles, I looked up some penalty stats.  Looks like Miami should be more concerned than we should, LOL.

http://www.nflpenalties.com/penalty/unnecessary-roughness?year=2018&view=team

In 2018 - Buffalo has 7 unnecessary roughness calls taken against them; Miami has 3 (although another 2 were dismissed).

Roughing the passer:  Buffalo - 1; Miami - 0.

2 hours ago, Hellcamino said:

He puts a lot of dirty hits on QBs when they run. Gonna be pissed if he cheap shots Allen to the IR.

He seems to take these here cheap shots mostly on sliding QBs - maybe once again this week JA should just run right over and truck Kiko and then we do not have to worry.

He went through Jack - a bigger better LB in this last game and hurt the safety Church on the long run - I hope he does the same in this game.

44 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

He seems to take these here cheap shots mostly on sliding QBs - maybe once again this week JA should just run right over and truck Kiko and then we do not have to worry.

He went through Jack - a bigger better LB in this last game and hurt the safety Church on the long run - I hope he does the same in this game.

We just got him back. Not sure we want him running so much, especially trying to truck a lb over. I would put my $ on Kiko in that match up, 

4 hours ago, Hellcamino said:

He puts a lot of dirty hits on QBs when they run. Gonna be pissed if he cheap shots Allen to the IR.

I don't even think this is true... I feel like you're remembering the one hit on a Monday Night game to Roethlisberger (maybe) when he slid ridiculously late.  It's okay to disagree with the announcers sometimes.

1 minute ago, Jobot said:

I don't even think this is true... I feel like you're remembering the one hit on a Monday Night game to Roethlisberger (maybe) when he slid ridiculously late.  It's okay to disagree with the announcers sometimes.

I thought it was Flacco

• Like (+1) 2

Just googled, they are the same weight with Josh Allen being 2 inches taller. I dont think Josh is afraid of Kiko

Just now, buffaloboyinATL said:

Allen is 2 inches taller and they weigh about the same but yes, I believe Allen has a bigger frame

Ha just saw that!

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

For giggles, I looked up some penalty stats.  Looks like Miami should be more concerned than we should, LOL.

http://www.nflpenalties.com/penalty/unnecessary-roughness?year=2018&view=team

In 2018 - Buffalo has 7 unnecessary roughness calls taken against them; Miami has 3 (although another 2 were dismissed).

Roughing the passer:  Buffalo - 1; Miami - 0.

Those are the penalties called.  Some how Kiko seems to get a free pass from the ref's frequently.

I was thinking the same thing. Kiko had another dirty hit to the head of a sliding QB last weekend - luckily for Luck not as bad as the one he put on Flacco.  He's been chippy/dirty previous games against the Bills - I hope his roid rage is in control when Allen leaves the pocket - sliding is no guarantee of safety with Kiko out there.

Who cares? The team watches film and knows his MO.  I'm sure the offensive coaches are aware that he plays dirty and perhaps looking to injure players. That sort of thing gets around the league quick.

I've never seen so much worry about everything. Don't worry.

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Alonso is a dirty scumbag and I never, ever understood the love for him as a Bill.  Overrated, dirty player.

I wonder if after he went to Miami if Landry took him under his wing to teach him how to be a dirty player ??

7 hours ago, Hellcamino said:

If Kiko wanted your opinion, he'd beat it out of you. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Should have just made the thread title "I am worried about [insert ex-Bills player here]".

I saw people that we're worried about O'Leary having a big game against us.  Like yeah, we get it, there are ex-Bills on the Phins so Miami MUST be geniuses and the Bills dumb... ?