OJ Simpson dead at 76

Bigvinny

I was 9 yrs old in 1973 and there was no bigger idol to me and my friends back then than The Juice

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

I was 9 yrs old in 2003 and there was no bigger idol to me and my friends back then than The Juice

I hope you meant when he ran for 2003 and not the year 2003 🤣

Edited by uticaclub

yep he is gone. I don't have to worry about seeing him on my feeds ever again. HOPEFULLY

I mean cancer sucks.  I wouldn't wish it upon anybody. 

I have mixed feelings.  I saw him play live and have those memories. But he beat the murder rap and then went to prison anyway. POS and not a great guy as likeable and handsome as he was. That's what I think.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, uticaclub said:

I hope you meant when he ran for 2003 and not the year 2003 🤣

Ooops - yeah that would be awkward - fixed

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, stevewin said:

I was 9 yrs old in 1973 and there was no bigger idol to me and my friends back then than The Juice

lol when I read this and it said 2003. I found it odd he was your idol then . Makes more sense now 🤣

Mixed feelings for the obvious reasons. I don't want to speak ill of the dead but as a Buffalo Bill was an all-time great. Best RETIRED player on offense the Bills ever had. Josh will take that honor once his playing career is over.

• Agree 1

He's the reason I became a Bills fan 55 years ago. Still blows me away I just happen to drive by the crime scene that morning before news broke.  I'll never regret becoming an obsessed Bills fan. But I will regret seeing what a disgusting human being he turned out to be.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

wow...guess he will be judged by the ultimate judger now. And I doubt the "If it doesn't fit, you must acquit" line with the glove will help him this time.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Gregg said:

Mixed feelings for the obvious reasons. I don't want to speak ill of the dead but as a Buffalo Bill was an all-time great. Best RETIRED player on offense the Bills ever had. Josh will take that honor once his playing career is over.

Same here.  Hope for his sake he really didn't kill Nicole because he won't fool the guy upstairs....

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

POS Human being.  I can't believe there are people celebrating his football accomplishments in here 

Well, it is a Bills football website and he was the best Bills player of all time, so I don’t understand your point…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1