Game Thread: Green Bay at Dallas 4:30 PM ET on FOX

chongli

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, davefan66 said:

Nope. Grab the “flavor of the month” early first round (ie: Bryce Young) giving up multiple picks.  Instead of getting a good late 1st-2 or even 3rd round guy they can mold. 

Oh I didn’t realize Carolina had a all pro qb to let him sit behind and learn from

3 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

if Dallas gets in the endzone before the half this will be a one score game by the time gb gets the ball back.

GB probably has to score 34 to win this game.

Before or after halftime? LOL

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Dick Wolf Oops GIF by Wolf EntertainmentDanny Mcbride Hbo GIF by The Righteous Gemstones

Paramount Network Beth Dutton GIF by Yellowstone🍽️ 🐦

It’s really quite remarkable how much Jordan Love has improved this season.  I’d venture to say he’s a top 5 QB based on the way he’s playing.  Maybe even better.  I’d definitely take him over Surfer Boy and QBert

He would be the MVP if he played the first 2.5 months like he’s played the last 1.5.  

He might be better than 17

Love and Allen are the only deserving QBs in the MVP conversation.  This kid has a cannon and is placing balls in tiny spaces.  Cool under pressure.  Even considering Lamar Jackson in this capacity is mind boggling.  

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Simon said:

I've spent way too much time this year wondering why Dak Prescott has a Lando Calrissian shrinky dink on his uniform?

Dak kinda looks like Billy Dee Williams or is it just me lol

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.