Wilkins getting grabby w/ Josh Allen yet again ???

3 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Wilkins is a creep. Did anyone else notice this happen again ? This dude belongs on a sex offender registry, not a football field. 

I saw Allen get pissed at him briefly coming out of a pile and wondered if that is what happened again.

I think one of his OL stepped in to prevent anything else but I never saw them show a replay.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 5

• Simon changed the title to Wilkins getting grabby w/ Josh Allen yet again ???

I mean, that’s actually illegal in a law kind of way right? Outside of NFL jurisdiction. Couldn’t Allen legally file a police report?

Not saying he ever would/should but just because it’s on a football field, doesn’t make it NOT sexual assault right?? 

Like, if during a scrum, a female line judge gets felt up and it keeps happening by the same guy over and over, it wouldn’t be tolerated…right?

It’s just so odd because this guy has been doing it for years and at multiple levels of competition. A repeat offender. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I noticed at the end of the game wilkins came up to greet Josh and tell him good game. Josh didnt necessarily reciprocate the gesture. I think Wilkins thinks he can act like this during the game and be cool with each other after. I genuinely think Josh hates this guy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 11

13 minutes ago, rm -rf /* said:

The comments alone on that video are worth the click.  🤣

In collegiate wrestling this is referred to as a "5 on 2" or a "5 on 3", depending on the configuration.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, DaggersEOD said:

I mean, that’s actually illegal in a law kind of way right? Outside of NFL jurisdiction. Couldn’t Allen legally file a police report?

Not saying he ever would/should but just because it’s on a football field, doesn’t make it NOT sexual assault right?? 

Like, if during a scrum, a female line judge gets felt up and it keeps happening by the same guy over and over, it wouldn’t be tolerated…right?

It’s just so odd because this guy has been doing it for years and at multiple levels of competition. A repeat offender. 

It's allowed because TSW is the only place talking about it.

I was gonna post a thread on it at the phins board to see what they say but I don't have permission to start a thread there

11 minutes ago, Bagwell358 said:

I noticed at the end of the game wilkins came up to greet Josh and tell him good game. Josh didnt necessarily reciprocate the gesture. I think Wilkins thinks he can act like this during the game and be cool with each other after. I genuinely think Josh hates this guy. 

During the game Wilkins said something to Josh after a play, Josh completely ignored him and pushed right past with out looking his way. I agree I think he hates him. 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
  • Like (+1) 4

13 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

During the game Wilkins said something to Josh after a play, Josh completely ignored him and pushed right past with out looking his way. I agree I think he hates him. 

No hard feelings...?

I'll see myself out.

• Haha (+1) 5

39 minutes ago, rm -rf /* said:

The comments alone on that video are worth the click.  🤣

"The clemson Special" 

--- "Him and Watson must have had some fun in that locker room"

LOL 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Simon said:

I saw Allen get pissed at him briefly coming out of a pile and wondered if that is what happened again.

I think one of his OL stepped in to prevent anything else but I never saw them show a replay.

I like that Spencer Brown is the Rob Ray of the offense. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Wilkins is a creep. Did anyone else notice this happen again ? This dude belongs on a sex offender registry, not a football field. 

It’s so weird considering he’s been caught on camera in college and then at least two times against the Bills.  The league should be on the lookout for this

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

It’s so weird considering he’s been caught on camera in college and then at least two times against the Bills.  The league should be on the lookout for this

Wonder if Pats or Jets fans have any stories seeing they play him twice a year also.

Next Miami game someone 300 pound guy “accidentally” steps on his hand…, 

It’s kind of wild that this dude is allowed to actually sexually assault people in the work place, is it possible the league hasn’t been made aware ? I can’t see that, even if they didn’t want the bad bad PR you’d think they would have a quiet word with him.

It’s really bizarre it’s being allowed to happen,

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, julian said:

It’s kind of wild that this dude is allowed to actually sexually assault people in the work place, is it possible the league hasn’t been made aware ? I can’t see that, even if they didn’t want the bad bad PR you’d think they would have a quiet word with him.

It’s really bizarre it’s being allowed to happen,

It is almost suspension worthy in my opinion. How else do you stop it... he obviously won't stop on his own

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.