Bills @ Dolphins game thread - 1st Half

Simon

Just now, Nitro said:

Allen is DUMB!  Sorry but he is.  End zone of throw it away.

He has to make that decision in a split second. He’s not sitting at home in his comfy sofa with a beer watching TV. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

*****in' A.  We just can't have nice things.  McDummy ripping Josh on national TV.  Nice job coach.

It is legitimate.  Allen is screwing up.  Royally.  

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

*****in' A.  We just can't have nice things.  McDummy ripping Josh on national TV.  Nice job coach.

What an ass. How about your D getting outcoached by a nerd?

• Dislike 1

all I have to say is i am SO Glad this game  isn't "meaningful" s far as we being in the playoffs.

One of the most frustrating halves I can remember watching

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, HopefulFuture said:

McDermott said, "can't be throwing it in the field of play, has to be in the end zone". And he's right. Another bad Josh decision. Unreal.

Josh isn't sharpest knife in the draw. Oh, and Cook has hands of stone.

Cook has been pissing me off with all these dropped TD passes. That’s three this year. All not even contested. Dude will never be elite if he can’t make those simple plays

• Like (+1) 1

I have to say, this game is a microcosm of the season. Interceptions, dropped TD passes, lousy defense.... 

This game has a lot less to do with Miami than it does with Buffalo. This game is who they are this year. 

Which means they might still win, but it will be ugly, even disgusting. But a win nonetheless. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

blaming the defensive HC for the call and play of the OC and QB

Season 9 Ok GIF by The Office

Same for blaming the OC and QB for allowing 218 yards and 13 1st-Downs in the first half alone. 

Once again, our Defense goes AWOL in a "playoff game."  

I watched Cook his entire college career and I don't think I ever saw him once drop a ball.  But he has dropped way too many big throws in the NFL.  Just a terrible job there at the end of the half.

On a side note, I have been saying it all season that Allen is at his very best when you spread the field and allow him to be the running option when the defense allows for it.  The no huddle gets him into a rhythm and allows him to be him.  They haven't done it this season for more than a handful of plays, but I come out of the half the same way we went into it.  Play fast and free and let Allen use his instincts and not allow him to get in his own head.  Let him run when he sees it and throw it when it's there.  Just see what happens.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MikePJ76 said:

I guess chris and mike just missed the blatant helmet to helmet?  along with the officials...

the safety lowered his head and went helmet to helmet there should have been an untimed down added

this is two blatant penalties that went against buffalo on the 2 yard line!  how do they miss this call?

3 of us caught that and no flag it is a joke 

I was just screaming kick the FG after Cook dropped it.  You just can’t leave 3 points on the field like that. Too greedy too stupid throwing it short. No sense of the moment.

2 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Helmet to helmet hit we would have been penalized 

Yup it was a hit directly to the head. But the NFL is a league of idiots who go to replay to check and see if a man is illegally downfield but not on DPI or helmet to helmet targeting!