Bills @ Dolphins game thread - 1st Half

Simon

1 minute ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

It’s stupid to act like one play makes up for his recklessness. He can hurt the team one drive and help the next. 

If Allen had underthrown Diggs on the first deep shot by as much as he overthrew him, it would have looked like Tua's INT.

Of Allen's 2 INT's I blame Davis for not running a hot on a full blitz, and the other was 4th down and giving his guy a chance. I don't think either was the wrong play or an execution error.

Uh oh, Rasul has been MVP of D since the trade.

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Floydboy12 said:

Allen can be exasperating. But he’s the only reason you’re watching the Bills in prime time with a chance at another division title. Enjoy the good and live with the bad. 

The bad is catching up with the good.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Floydboy12 said:

Allen can be exasperating. But he’s the only reason you’re watching the Bills in prime time with a chance at another division title. Enjoy the good and live with the bad. 

Come on, stop. 

2 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

If Allen had underthrown Diggs on the first deep shot by as much as he overthrew him, it would have looked like Tua's INT.

Of Allen's 2 INT's I blame Davis for not running a hot on a full blitz, and the other was 4th down and giving his guy a chance. I don't think either was the wrong play or an execution error.

Uh oh, Rasul has been MVP of D since the trade.

Biggest gaffe in either play was missing the dumpoff on the first down play edit fourth oops

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1