Week 18 - Bills v. Fish - PREDICT THE SCORE

Congratulations again to Week 17's winners @Realist and @entropyrules!  This week, the Bills travel to Miami for all the marbles, #2 seed and the AFC East Championship on the line.  It doesn't get any more WWII than this.  Very tough game to predict.  The Bills will know if they backed in to the playoffs by virtue of the Squeelers or Jagoffs losing.  If that doesn't happen, then this game is win and in, lose and go home.  Either way, I think the Bills are focused, while the Fish are beat up as *****.  I see a close game, Bills score late to keep it comfortable. 

Beews - 31

Fish - 21

Past Winners

Week 1 - @JaCrispy

Week 2 - @Gary Marangi

Week 3 - @Nelius

Week 4 - @SoonerBillsFan

Week 5 - @BeavercreekBillsFan

Week 6 - @BuffaloBillies

Week 7 - @mead107

Week 8 - @Gregg and @kkim0904

Week 9 - @BuffaloBillyG

Week 10 - @Governor

Week 11 - @Over 29 years of fanhood

Week 12 - @frostbitmic

Week 14 - @Gregg (two-time winner!)

Week 15 - @Drew21PA

Week 16 - @Pine Barrens Mafia

Week 17 - @Realist and @entropyrules

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

Our sputtering offensive and nasty defense against their injuries.

low scoring.

bills 27

dolphins 20.  

Football has really come a ways now that 20-27 is considered 'low scoring' 😂

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Miami 20

Buffalo 16

No team could possibly go from the potential 2 seed to missing the playoffs right?  Well, if there were ever a Billsy thing to happen, it would be that.  Josh finishes the season with a game ending interception and Tyreek runs all over the field on us.  Tua's quick release offsets the Bills pass rush and Josh's shoulder continues to affect his accuracy.  We see Diggs leave the field early and the season is a wash. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 3

Tough game to predict because the dynamics will depend on the Steelers and Jaguars. I'm going to predict the score as if it's win and in, lose and snooze, for us...

Bills 34

Dolphins 20

Assuming we need this win to get in the playoffs I just see us playing at our absolute best. The Dolphins don't really need this game. I think they will be cautious with their injured players, especially after losing Chubb for the season in garbage time against the Ravens. One team shows up needing the win, the other team shows up licking their wounds and already assured to limp into the playoffs no matter what. I know which team I'm betting on...

20 points is basically where the Dolphins offense has maxed out against good teams this year so that score feels right. As for the Bills, Allen simply has the Dolphins number. I'm not going to predict a total bloodbath like the last time we faced them because our passing offense still is not entirely trustworthy but I think we'll move the ball and put up points.

Bold prediction: Bernard scores on a scoop and score off of a Tua fumble to seal the win in the 4th quarter.

• Like (+1) 2

On the one hand, the offense is spluttering and does not fill me with confidence.

On the other hand, the fish pass rush has been gutted and filleted. Wilkins and Van Ginkel will be their main threats.

I reckon it will be super close.

Bills 27

Fish 28

Edited by SydneyBillsFan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

If it is raining like they are forecasting it in Miami I see this score happening:

Miami: 14

Bills: 10

Tyreek makes many Bills fans break their TV as he catches a Tua pass with less than a minute to go for the go ahead TD.  Bills still make the playoffs as the 7 seed and get their revenge in a sunny game the following Sunday.. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Charlie Brown Football GIF

or

Happy Lets Go GIF by Rocky

Totally don't have a clue and not very optimistic - the Bills O has looked dreadful the last two games and for a good part of the season - Allen is definitely off...the Fish have a boatload of injuries and the Bills D is playing much better these last several weeks..will be close and a nail biter..if Achane has a career day the Bills are in trouble..simply can't bet against the Bills - Bass with winning field goal with less than a minute to go Bills 30 Fish 27

• Like (+1) 1

If the Bills can't beat a depleted Dolphins team, then they aren't nearly as good as we thought they were.

Sabres 34 Panthers 20

Bonus picks:

Ravens 20-17 over the Steelers

Jags 27-14 over the Titans

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.