Staley Canned

bills6969

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Pretty sure that was a major element of the Dolphins-Denver game as well.

Denver gave up 725 yards of offense to the Fins.  The Fins had four 75+ yard scoring drives in the first half before Denver committed it's first turnover.  Historically terrible defensive performance.

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

They wasted their season keeping him after the playoff collapse.  I’d be so mad as a Chargers fan

Living in LA I have several Charger fan friends, and they could not believe he kept his job after the playoff collapse.  In fact, they thought the silver lining of that was going to be to get rid of him only to be disappointed.  

3 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

Denver gave up 725 yards of offense to the Fins.  The Fins had four 75+ yard scoring drives in the first half before Denver committed it's first turnover.  Historically terrible defensive performance.

Yeah their defense was awful, but they also had 3 turnovers and a turnover on downs it all contributed.

51 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Gonna be weird next week.  Should kill that team but clubs always play hard for the interim coach. You’d think the Chargers would want the better draft pick. 

If they had Herbert I'd be more worried but their playing Easton Stick who looked incredibly lost or Max Duggan. We'll be okay.

2 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

If they had Herbert I'd be more worried but their playing Easton Stick who looked incredibly lost or Max Duggan. We'll be okay.

It should be a massive pro Buffalo crowd as well..  Like the game i was at in Washington earlier this season.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Sundo91 said:

I'd be shocked if Belichick doesn't end up there. He'd have his stud QB that he needs, and give him a year or two, and he will fix their defense. 

Chargers cap is worse than the Bills.  They could dump Mack and maybe Williams and get healthy $ wise.

Lots of UFAs to decide on.

Whoever takes over has some big decisions, but I would think a mini-rebuild is in order.

Edit:  LOL, they are talking about the same stuff I just mentioned on NFLN right now.

Edited by ColoradoBills
  • Agree 1

56 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

To be fair, the Chargers had 5 turnovers and the Raiders had 2 defensive touchdowns.  And four of their offensive touchdown drives started on the Chargers side of the field.  Only gave up 386 yards total.  This wasn't the Denver defense against the Fins.  The Chargers offense handed this game to the Raiders.

Christmas is a time of giving🤷‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 0017 said:

Awww man, I was hoping they would keep things the way they are till after we play them next week 😡 oh well we better not take them lightly with a new coach, those teams are usually tough to beat. 

I agree...there's always a spark when a new coach takes over.  Wonder if he was left on the tarmac?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.