Bills @ Chiefs Postgame Thread

Simon

1 minute ago, Orlando Tim said:

I am Happy with the win, Josh was not Superman, Diggs did not do much, and we had to rely on Cook and our Defense to hold the chiefs to 17 pts. Good win. 

We have to continue to address that Oline. My gosh, Josh wasn't superman but he was running for his life all game.

21 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

the nfl is fixed.

No, it is highly controlled entertainment…, 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Success said:

Game of inches.

We got very lucky, though.  The usual issues did present themselves - but we got bailed out by a receiver who was an inch into the neutral zone.

A W is a W, but it doesn't alleviate my trepidation in close games.

he was a foot not an inch

• Like (+1) 1

Can you imagine if the roles were reversed and Diggs threw to Shakir down the field to score a TD only to be taken away by Harty being lined up offside?  The pitchforks would be all over McDermott, he would be totally crucified for not coaching up his team an how they were unprepared.  Is that happening to Reed?  Probably not because he has SB's and so he gets a huge benefit of the doubt.   My point is only that this fan base is overly critical and expects perfection of results or you get fired on the spot.  People in the GDT thought the two timeouts at the end of the first half were some kind of critical errors,  the first was taken to give Allen his best chance to get something before the half.  the second prevented a 10s runoff but people don't seem to understand things too much.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Pokebball said:

We have to continue to address that Oline. My gosh, Josh wasn't superman but he was running for his life all game.

I do agree, he was best player on field but my point is that he did not have to do it all, which is nice change from too many games. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Can you imagine if the roles were reversed and Diggs threw to Shakir down the field to score a TD only to be taken away by Harty being lined up offside?  The pitchforks would be all over McDermott, he would be totally crucified for not coaching up his team an how they were unprepared.  Is that happening to Reed?  Probably not because he has SB's and so he gets a huge benefit of the doubt.   My point is only that this fan base is overly critical and expects perfection of results or you get fired on the spot.  People in the GDT thought the two timeouts at the end of the first half were some kind of critical errors,  the first was taken to give Allen his best chance to get something before the half.  the second prevented a 10s runoff but people don't seem to understand things too much.

Good point. Maybe we both should just chill. 

2 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Condescending, and generally wrong. Well done. 

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.