RIP: Frank Wycheck

KellyToTasker

5 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Wild.

After all those collisions, you just fall and hit your head and die? 

A blow to the head can leave one feeling fine, not thinking anything is wrong, all the while there is an I.H , which if not treated quickly can and will destroy brain tissue and cause death. 

Brain bleeds are deadly

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

It’s kind of ironic the more I read about him the more he sounds like a very sort of “Buffalo kind of guy” if you will.

Hard working and unassuming.  He even it sounded like just moved to be recently closer to his daughters.  

https://www.paulkuharsky.com/news/beloved-titans-tight-end-and-broadcaster-frank-wycheck-dead-at-52

Pretty funny that blog post said the Ravens the Music City Miracle happened against 😊

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Jeffbigalls said:

A blow to the head can leave one feeling fine, not thinking anything is wrong, all the while there is an I.H , which if not treated quickly can and will destroy brain tissue and cause death. 

Brain bleeds are deadly

Wow. I slipped on black ice once and cracked my head pretty hard on the pavement. I didn't do anything about it. If it happens again, I am going to the ER.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Special K said:

When Kelce threw that backwards pass to Toney for the TD, who else thought the ghost of Wycheck was taunting the Bills once more??

I guarantee the Chiefs saw this and discussed if the opportunity arose to attempt this kind of play. Then when it backfires they got real upset about a legit penalty being called.

…all BS aside, RIP to Frank Wycheck.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.