Von Miller faces arrest in domestic violence case in Dallas

ArdmoreRyno

Hopefully there is some kind of conduct relief in his contract if it turns out he committed this act.  

Miller seems like a well put together guy.  Id be surprised if he stooped to something like this, but passion and broads will get ya.

This Miller signing has been a huge albatross for this team and has been a huge factor in holding them back from the next step.

• Agree 2

Just now, Goin Breakdown said:

Every other player in the NFL that does this is a scumbag. One of our own and alllll a sudden we become patient, non-judgemental and desire all facts. 

Such is the life of a sports fan. People here in Cincinnati will tell you that what Joe Mixon did wasn't all that bad and that's on video.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jlgarsh said:

At this point, I feel like McD was calling the plays during the 13 seconds since he's such a control freak. We've had way more meltdowns this year than before (situation coaching always bad, but it's every game that's not a blowout this year).

2 words - Matt Milano

Dude was massive part of this scheme being elite and being that he's a top 3 lb , obviously the drop off in talent is huge

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

Raiders cut him the very next day.  

Ruggs' situation was just a little bit different.. what with him being physically inside the vehicle that struck and killed someone 'n all. 

Not so much an accusation in that instance as a report of fact. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Back2Buff said:

It just doesn't matter with the cap.  Look at Hines, they could not pay him, but he is still counting against the cap.

Yep - you can pursue bonus money paid out or whatever... but you aren't really going to get cap space back.  

Likely ends up on exempt list - gets cut post June release.  We end up with 

2024 dead - 17M

2025 dead - 15.4M

2024 cap savings - 6.79M 

5 minutes ago, boater said:

To all those saying "clean house" and "we're a mess" I say the Bills are just about average in their personnel problems. It's not the acute dumpster fire that people make it out to be. No matter who you sign, who you draft, and who you hire--statistically, you're gonna get personnel problems.

My point of reference? I was in military units about the same size as the Buffalo Bills. We had about the same number of problem children, substance abusers, and domestic issues that the Bills have. It's a fact of life. Deal with them when they arise.

Have some self-esteem as a Bills fan.

It's more of an issue when it happens to a person in an organization that markets itself as high "culture".   

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Every other player in the NFL that does this is a scumbag. One of our own and alllll a sudden we become patient, non-judgemental and desire all facts. 

The majority of folks seem to want to be rid of him immediately if for no other reason than he's been useless this season. Did you actually read the thread you are posting in?

• Agree 2

I'm at my desk working...I take a second to warm up my coffee....I go on the internet and I see....

Von Miller has a warrant for his arrest for a third degree felony for assaulting his pregnant girlfriend 

&

The New York Yankees memorializing Henry Effing Kissinger on their social Media pages....

(SCREAMING)

this is the internets fault for bringing me this information.  Maybe I should cancel the internet.

back to work I go.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, MikePJ76 said:

I'm at my desk working...I take a second to warm up my coffee....I go on the internet and I see....

Von Miller has a warrant for his arrest for a third degree felony for assaulting his pregnant girlfriend 

&

The New York Yankees memorializing Henry Effing Kissinger on their social Media pages....

(SCREAMING)

this is the internets fault for bringing me this information.  Maybe I should cancel the internet.

back to work I go.

Cancel the Internet? That would solve so many problems...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

• SDS pinned this topic
37 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

Any chance something like this voids part of his contract? Would be nice to get a discount on him if he's gonna be on the books for 3 yrs. 

You never want to see something like what is alleged happen. But it would be quite the lucky break for the Bills if they can void the rest of his guaranteed money, including the remaining salary this year and next season. 

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, mjt328 said:

Agreed.

I would add that if these charges end up being true, the Bills need to cut him immediately, regardless of the cap consequences.

No sympathy for someone that assaults a pregnant woman.

I've always said that Tyreek Hill does not belong in the NFL, and it's disgusting any team would employee him.  Same would go for anyone on the Bills.

How about any woman

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Process said:

Giving a 34yo pass rusher a $120M contract was an absolutely wild move.  

What a disaster this signing was, all around. 

It was really bad.  The opportunity cost in getting a player(s) to really put this team over the hump (like a 1B receiver) has been crippling

You wonder though if they had that money, whether or not Edmunds would currently be our ILB

Edited by May Day 10

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.