• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

I'm looking at all of you who scoff when I suggest we trade the melon farmer

I'm a ***** genius, and you aren't 

I’ll be reminding you in the years to come about this…I’ll be nice….not so bright statement.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, davefan66 said:

I’m not putting this all on Josh.

Coaching is a huge problem.  He needed to play his game all year and was held back.  You don’t make a vet remake his game like that.  He doesn’t need to think, just react and play.

I'm thinking maybe he should think a little more but that's just me.

Just now, CaptnCoke11 said:

Josh Allen is a major issue with this offense.  People wanna scapegoat Dorsey but Allen is more of the issue 

I agree, but I don’t think he can function in a dink and dunk offense where he’s not supposed to run. He needs to be a downfield passer who runs at will. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, LarryMadman said:

Because he is pressing to much because play designs are poor, late to develop and easy to defend. 

This helps us know what kind of coach McD is when he doesn't have a QB that's always on and bailing him out.  

This notion that McD could have taken any drought team to winning seasons much less winning the division is a ridiculous proposition.  

Whatever, this game isn't even worth watching anymore.  If it were Philly, KC, Miami, Dallas, yeah, but not Denver.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Tough to make that assertion. But i will say, success and scoring used to come so easy for the offense they all kinda forgot the work it takes mentally and physically to be at that level.

Not really. The trajectory of Josh’s throws are not the same like they have been the last few seasons. There is a reason for that. 

At this point, I don’t know how josh can be called great. He’s playing like a rookie. He has the potential to be great and he displays flashes, but he is so incredibly inconsistent at this point. We may have a QB problem in our hands. I’ll say I don’t think McD or Dorsey are helping him

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

We’ll see if Josh decides to take life a little more seriously when he gets his buddy Dorsey fired.

They only rushed 3 and dropped everyone into zone knowing Allen forces those bad throws.

Also, Allen does worse against zone this year in particular when defenders are facing him watching his eyes as he seems to really be telegraphing and forcing some throws.

He may well get his buddy fired making those kinds of decisions with the ball from a clean pocket.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.