Bills @ Bengals Game Thread - 2nd Half

Simon

2 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

But there’s a bunch of homers in here who think the Bills are losing tonight because the refs are screwing them over. 🤔😂

Both are true. We play up to our standards on offense, we're in this game. Refs aren't constantly screwing us, we're in this game. Both, and we're probably winning.

But why do we have to play perfectly just to negate the referees? Nobody ever explains that part.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

They're there.  Josh just does not want to throw it there.  He'll do it a couple times and then he starts patting the ball and looking downfield and bad things happen.  2 plays later we're punting.

have u been watching the game?  The bengals know they cant run and they are flooding everything short.  This is the damn problem.  They have not made them get out of that.  Buffalo has made no plays down the field and can not run.  Not to mention the terrible field position

Allen has to literally be super man in this situation, its a defensive coordinators dream.  

Edited by MikePJ76

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

While I haven't loved all of the play calling the defense down now 4 key starters is fighting its ass off. 

It needs help from the O.

they’ve had some semblance of being in a chess match 

the offense is just unprepared chaos held together by a couple ultra talented guys 

• Agree 1

My only slight hope for this game, and it's not much, but for it to be similar to the Tampa game in 2021, and they had a ton of confidence for playing them well and almost pulling it off, and then they saw something in themselves and it showed in their play. 

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

These posters in the GDT's don't want to hear the facts.  They just B on everything.

Josh and Dorsey have to prove they can do it.

So where was our defense when it mattered? Letting them score on us at will?

If this is not on defense than why do they have 21 and likely to go up another TD or more?

• Like (+1) 1

I think the saddest part of all of this is the fact that it seems like the McDermott and Daboll relationship is dead.  So you can’t even hope for a Giants crash and burn and a return.  Doubt Daboll ever gets to be a Josh whisperer ever again.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chugga said:

When we lost 4 super bowls in a row I didn’t think it could get any worse.  Then the drought happened and I was convinced I had been through the worst 17 years a football fan could go through.  But now I’m watching a trending future hall of fame QB regress and talent be wasted and this somehow feels worse than all of it.

The Three Stooges staring  Pegula, McD, and Dorsey!!

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Mango said:

Josh is maybe the most talented QB in the leagues certainly the most gifted. 

But man, I’d love to watch a game these days where somebody mentions him going the extra mile like I hear from Mahomes or Burrow. 

Physically, yes. The mental aspect is certainly lacking. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.