Bills @ Bengals Game Thread - 2nd Half

Simon

1 minute ago, RG Murdock said:

Stop with the endless penalty complaints. Bad calls are part of the game period. Bills are losing on merit. The well paid, or highly drafted defensive players have done nothing! Were are Rousseau, Miller, Epenesa??? The offensive play calling is a mess. This team peaked in 2021. There are too many mediorce players.. 

No, they're not. On merit it was an intentional trip and a serious penalty. It was blatantly missed.

The spirit of the game on the intentional grounding, it sucked and the refs clearly watch more sissy sports like soccer than football so I understand why they didn't do what was right.

However. The Bengals first drive I saw OL pushing our defenders down hands on their back. I've seen missed penalties on both teams but not the egregious calls missed against the Bengals. 

Just now, Goin Breakdown said:

I know this sounds real dumb in most cases but I just don't think Buffalo has enough time to put score cinci at this point. It's just so slow going on both sides. 

Our offense has to score TDs and our defense can only surrender FGs. I think one TD by Cinci ends this game. Especially if we don’t score here

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Mango said:

Agreed. I’m all for complaining about the refs. But when you are losing on merit I have approximately zero patience for over arching conversations that blame the refs.

What does complaining about crappy officiating(which it absolutely is) have to do with the Bills playing poorly? We can talk about both you know

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, RG Murdock said:

Stop with the endless penalty complaints. Bad calls are part of the game period. Bills are losing on merit. The well paid, or highly drafted defensive players have done nothing! Were are Rousseau, Miller, Epenesa??? The offensive play calling is a mess. This team peaked in 2021. There are too many mediorce players.. 

The missed trip and the bull#### IG arguably cost us at least 3, more likely 7 points.  The missed facemask on Gabe cost us 4 points.  If the refs were doing the job they're paid to do, this game would be 21-17 at worst.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RG Murdock said:

I agree with a lot of what you are saying, but the calls and non calls have been impactful. If somehow, someway, this game is close, and we lose, we could look back on some of the b.s penalties and non calls. Don't get me wrong, there are a ton of issues with this team, but the refs have been horrible tonight and should get some of the blame.

1 minute ago, Mango said:

Agreed. I’m all for complaining about the refs. But when you are losing on merit I have approximately zero patience for over arching conversations that blame the refs.

Literally every single play is a cavalcade of posters calling for or complaining about flags.  It’s ridiculous. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.