Bills @ Bengals Game Thread - 2nd Half

Simon

1 hour ago, letsgoteam said:

not a snarky question, but how many people are injured on offense?

Offensive problems two fold. One we have Davis as a #2 when he is a low end 3 high end 4, and our offense has every receiver running option routes. That's why we see 2 or 3 receivers in the same area over and over. It also slows Allen down on pulling the trigger as he has to make sure the receiver is reading the defense the same way. Everyone keeps saying he is hesitant to throw and it looks like this is the reason most of the time, but not all.

10 hours ago, Maine-iac said:

Exaactly the opposite.  Josh will not take the underneath stuff.  For 3 quarters he moves off what they are giving him and kills drives throwing deep shots into coverage.  Then after 3 quarters of stalled drives he takes what they are giving and we move the ball.

Thank you. Burrow took what we gave all day. Most qbs do, allen just refuses. I said this years ago, when he takes check downs we're unstoppable. Go watch that ne playoff game,  the Dolphins this year etc. It's killing us 

• 2 months later...
On 11/5/2023 at 11:00 PM, Punch said:

The Bills will probably still win the AFC East, but there's a lot to tighten up.

Only Smuckers had my back.

On 11/5/2023 at 11:10 PM, Punch said:

I get it, but they're 1 game back and only need to keep pace and win in Miami. Things look bleak now but there's time to right the ship.

I don't know if I was delusional, drunk or both... but I BILLIEVE.

Edited by Punch
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.