Bills @ Benglas Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

1 minute ago, Blank Stare said:

Great game plan with 10 days to prepare. I’m sorry but I’m done with McD. Trotting the FG unit out there down two TDs with 24 seconds left is chicken *****. Gutless. 

Why not send the offense out and throw deep with 3 seconds to go?

• Thank you (+1) 3

That is not grounding if the QB is not under pressure. There has to be intent to avoid the pressure. McCauley is an idiot, apparently. 

It is a foul for intentional grounding if a passer, facing an imminent loss of yardage because of pressure from the defense, throws a forward pass without a realistic chance of completion.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

How can anyone, meaning anyone, possibly argue that our issues are not primarily related to coaching at this point.  

Because they believe people like Joe Marino and his non-visable descriptions of how it's the players fault. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

i used to love football,   actually,  thought i still did,  even through all the struggle years.   watching these players,  not do the basics,  add in the refs,  add in the boring football in 3/4 of the games each week,  i think i might be done.  sad day tbh.

watching these people,  be mediocre at their jobs,  and knowing what they get paid,  just leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

It’s time to restock the shelves and rebuild this team from Allen and the OL out. It will take about 2-3 years to shed some of the current contracts and get replacements up to speed. 

But baring this team catching fire, and the offense consistently playing borderline historically, I don’t know where we go without shedding some of our age. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

That is not grounding if the QB is not under pressure. There has to be intent to avoid the pressure. McCauley is an idiot, apparently. 

It is a foul for intentional grounding if a passer, facing an imminent loss of yardage because of pressure from the defense, throws a forward pass without a realistic chance of completion.

Yep was gonna post the same thing, by rule that’s not even close to grounding.

• Like (+1) 2

This is not the team we thought it was. It just isn't.  I've never called for McDermott's head, but when a team is this bad on offense, defense, and special teams, you have to conclude he's a big part of the problem. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.