• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

4 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

29 points to Mac Fing Jones….

Blame the offence all you want, that is EMBARRASSING and the reason you lost

No doubt but the offense isn't good enough without a great defense.  Even then, they weren't. 

Just now, Gunsgoodtime said:

Nice  my 10-7 prediction is now looking like a stretch.  Fire the coaching staff, seriously.  Take a step back, think about it.  Would you want to ruin the rest of Josh Allen's career with a defensive minded coach who has been outcoached every single year in the playoffs?  I credit McDermott and Beane for turning the franchise around, im very thankful for that.  However, we have Josh Allen, there is no excuse to not being able to achieve a SB appearance with JA and SD on your team, no matter how bad the coaching may be

10-7 seems generous. 

Just now, Gunsgoodtime said:

Nice  my 10-7 prediction is now looking like a stretch.  Fire the coaching staff, seriously.  Take a step back, think about it.  Would you want to ruin the rest of Josh Allen's career with a defensive minded coach who has been outcoached every single year in the playoffs?  I credit McDermott and Beane for turning the franchise around, im very thankful for that.  However, we have Josh Allen, there is no excuse to not being able to achieve a SB appearance with JA and SD on your team, no matter how bad the coaching may be

If they miss the playoffs you clean house IMO.

Time management blown again Sean is dummy,  should have accepted the penalty to make the Patriots use their timeouts. This team will never win with this loser HC ,  tired of listening to his fanboys who know nothing.  Bill accepts that penalty and kills time and timeouts.  Just stupid again

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, pigpen65 said:

With the game on the line McD let's Mac Jones drive the win with a 40 yard RB screen, lol. Just time and time again the guy chokes 

He’s not a good HC 

we have gone as far as he can take us, only going backward now 

• Like (+1) 1