Bills @ Patriots Game thread - 2nd half

Simon

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

5 minutes ago, PayDaBill$ said:

Playing like this…. I’d be shocked if we win 1 of those.  We’re that bad.

It's definitely pause for concern.  

Even those teams can have a bad week tho.  

7 minutes ago, <bills4life> said:

Coaches still need to have their team ready to play. I haven’t seen them ready to play since Miami.  Zero urgency lack luster performances.

Coaches aren’t babysitters.  Grown ***** men making millions need mommy? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Comebackkid said:

I don't know if anybody watched Gabe Davis's interview, but most of this interview was spend ranting about the offense being overly complicated and not integrating plays specifically made for newer players and rookies. Stated that the offense needs to be simplified so the players can just play a lot quicker

Which is so crazy because when I look at this offense at times it seems overly simple and bland

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

To go down by 4?

Yeah, then another TD puts you up a FG.

Although you don't get it and a NE FG puts them up 9.

Probably the right call there; they can alwasy go for two when they score another TD

That was a really nice drive.  They played with some urgency and pace which I have been asking for all game.  They seriously need to consider a move to a more uptempo offense.  I'm not talking about a hurry up offense where you snap the ball as fast as possible, but rather getting to the line quickly and just move with a pace.  We'll see what happens from here.

But, last drive aside, this offense has looked bad  There are a lot of reasons for it, but I think a big part of it is that no team respects Allen's running ability anymore.. I know you don't want Allen taking unnecessary hits and you want to extend his career, but not having any designed runs and discouraging him from scrambling is taking away from who Allen is as a QB.  Allen is the QB he is because he, at least in the past, has been able to control games and keep teams guessing because at any moment, he can take off for 40 yards.  When you actively take away his ability to hurt teams with his legs, you are not getting the most out of who he is.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

The hate for Dorsey this specific game is entirely off base lol I wish it was just the oc that was the issue because we could can him and bring someone else in but it is far from that simple 

The offense has been bad to mediocre 5/7 games this season.