The Official Fire Ken Dorsey Thread

VaMilBill

On 10/15/2023 at 10:45 PM, Coldfronts said:

I am not a Dorsey hater but it does seem he is learning  on the fly

Yah but as its been shown here the Mafia expects perfection from the minute you except a job & if you don't hit those expectations the "fire the coach" comments start to fly it doesn't matter the amount of time on the job or even the ranking of the offense .

New pieces or players or changes with in the scheme makes no difference perfection out of the gate is what is expected or they want you gone ...  

• Like (+1) 2

21 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

Didn't Josh "Call It"a couple years back?  He talked about the media/fan rollercoaster.  Something like, You win, you're great, are we gonna lose our coordinator to a head coaching job, championship!.  You lose, you suck and we should fire all the coaches.

Pretty much spot on IMHO!

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, HappyDays said:

This is a Ken Dorsey stat:

HMMM....

Maybe we should find someone who could be better...

Ohh, wait...

https://kslsports.com/506803/colts-rb-zack-moss-breaks-goal-line-for-fifth-rushing-touchdown-of-season/

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

Personally I don't dorsey is an issue at all.  The bills have had two games lost on the last play of the game by special teams and defense. (Jags game is not on anyone).  The Bills are lucky the defense did not lose the Giants game, and the Bucs game as well. 

Even though Dorsey isn't the problem, I will not be unhappy if he kills the shotgun draw, and lining up in shotgun at the 8 inch line. 

51 minutes ago, Patrick Duffy said:

It's to be expected with the amount of shotgun draws being called

Um.....paging @HoofHearted though he's prolly bored with banging this drum

(every running play from shotgun is not a draw.  multiple run plays can be executed from shotgun.  you sure them are draws you're seeing?  'cuz the Bills actually don't run very many actual draw plays)

4 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Um.....paging @HoofHearted though he's prolly bored with banging this drum

(every running play from shotgun is not a draw.  multiple run plays can be executed from shotgun.  you sure them are draws you're seeing?  'cuz the Bills actually don't run very many actual draw plays)

Yes I'm definitely aware they all aren't actual draw plays....

It's what I've always called those plays because it's habbit

It’s becoming painfully obvious that Sean is not the HC for this offensive oriented team. His defense is not nearly as good as it has been and certainly not as good as 6 teams in the AFC(Cleveland, Cinn, Baltimore, KC, Pitt, NY)His conservative approach to offense is hurting us on that side of the ball. He’s got to go and let the next offensive minded HC pick his OC.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chicken Boo said:

Kincaid doesn't fumble and this is a completely different game.  

I'm no fan of Dorsey, but this wasn't a fireable performance.

I mean the offense didn’t do anything outside the first drive until the end. With the amount of talent we have in offense going against a middling defense, and based on offensive performance trends, I think he has to be fired tomorrow. 

this offense will not win against Dallas or Philly. Or even miami based on how banged up our defense is 

You have an offense that has Josh Allen, Diggs, Kincaid and Shakir starting to flash...and can't even put up 20 flipping points? Despite the defense getting plagued by injury it's the OFFENSE that is a problem. But I'm sure Cover 1 will have a video to explain why Dorsey is doing a great job again this week.

• Like (+1) 1