Week 6, NJ Giants v. Bills - Predict the Score

Freddie's Dead

Congratulations again to last week's winner @BeavercreekBillsFan!  This week, the Bills have a real home game on SNF, hosting Dabollocks and the NJ Giants.  After last week's debacle in London, I expect the Bills to come out foaming at the mouth.  The undermanned D will benefit from a week of practice, so the disparate parts will begin to jell.  The NJ Giants D ain't Jax or the other NJ team, so I expect that the offense will pick up where it left off against the Fish.  I won't go quite as crazy on the Bills score as I did against Jax, but I look for a comfortable three-score win.  We double 'em up.

NJ Football Giants - 17

Beews - 34  

Past Winners

Week 1 - @JaCrispy

Week 2 - @Gary Marangi

Week 3 - @Nelius

Week 4 - @SoonerBillsFan

Week 5 - @BeavercreekBillsFan

Orchard Park Bills 23

Meadowland Giants 14

This game has a classic Bills win but the locals are annoyed because it wasn't 50-3 feel, also I think the Giants come out looking to at least be more competent then they have been. I think the Giants jump out to an early 7-0 lead and the Bills answer with back to back FGs entering the 2nd quarter. Finally mid 2nd quarter Cook breaks a 30 yard run to put the Bills up 13-7 at half. Buffalo gets the ball after half and moves downfield as Allen picks through the G-Men secondary but a holding penalty forces a FG. The Giants go on a time consuming drive and get a Barkley TD to only go down 16-14 entering the 4th quarter. The Bills finally break the damn on a 5 min drive as Allen gets Knox on a 20 yard TD and he angry runs it in. Danny Dimes throws an INT to Taron Johnson trying to respond and Buffalo runs clock the rest of the game eliminating a G-Man response. Again ugly victory that annoys the locals despite a 9 pt margin of victory.

Allen 22-29 232 yds 1 TD 32 yds rushing

Cook 77 yds 11 atts 1 TD 45 yds rec

Diggs 85 yds 6 rec

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.