Buffalo / Jacksonville 2nd half game thread

Simon

Just now, SCBills said:

I don’t know.. seemed like Allen checked into the terrible run play that hasn’t worked once today. 

Well when your choices are bad pass play that was called (based on the defensive alignment) and get lit up or bad run play and the RB can take the hit.

4 minutes ago, boyst said:

Get Josh under center. Run from center. This keeps the mlbs on their heels and not dropping into coverage immediately which they have been

Get Daryl whateverhisnameis off the field. He's lousy. Bring in Rapp as strong nickel and move Johnson to almost the nickel position. This is for passing downs.

Play play action. Josh under center. 

Feed Diggs. Get him hyped. 

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Josh needs to be under center more.

See lol. No idea why I typed that. I had just said that above.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, muppy said:

lol I was thinking here also that shot of tequila corralejo tasted Great smooooth here in socal. This may become a theme stay tuned

🙃

Someone gave me a bottle of Tremena (The Rocks brand) - pretty damn tasty if I do say so.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

It's not the points it's the injuries. I don't care about this game as much as the season. 

The Bills chances to win it all severely went down with Milano down. 

That is pretty depressing as a fan. 

Edited by newcam2012
  • Agree 2

Just when you think Dorsey has turned the corner and has earned your trust he calls a game like this.

Can't figure him out. He's great when their dominating, but when there's no room for error and things are close he folds and looks so clueless  

Edited by billsbackto81
  • Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Process said:

I will never understand Dorseys refusal to put Josh under center. 

Agree it was where he was the majority of the TD drive 

yet we come out second half back in shotgun majority head scratcher as josh is great w play action and it makes the d’s job harder

Edited by ILBillsfan

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

It’s crazy they can send 6 like that without someone being open

That's what happens when Dorsey has 2 receivers going to the same spot and everyone's routes take about half a quarter to develop.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

I don’t know.. seemed like Allen checked into the terrible run play that hasn’t worked once today. 

Yeah could be.Seemingly nothing schemed easy for him at all today (most days). That shotgun draw needs to be a much lower percentage of the offense. Takes too long to get going and most of the time defenders already have their eyes in the backfield expecting Josh to throw. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.