Excluding JA, predict your impact player - Jaguars "at" Bills (includes preview of the game)

BillsFan619

Even with injuries to Groot and Tre, I think our D is going to play well. I don't believe the Jags will be able to get into a shootout with the Bills, due to them not having a great offense combined with us having an excellent D.

Really, the biggest chance I see that the Jags have of pulling this off is by disrupting our O through their Josh Allen. It's been really nice to see our O-line play well this year.

My impact player is Dion "the Shnowman" Dawkins. He'll keep the Jags' Josh Allen at bay to where he won't be dominant or at least not be a significant factor in disrupting or stopping our offense. It may not be a blowout, but with Dion taking their Josh out of the game as well as other defensive players, he'll neutralize and take away one of the only chances the Jags have to keep this close and pull this off. The Bills win by 10+ points.

Who ya got?

Here’s a preview of the game.

*Click on “Watch on YouTube” in the screen below. Go Bills!

AJE/Shaq: if they can split the Groot load without forcing Miller to do too much in his first game back we will have a good day.

not much scares me about the Jags offense except Etienne getting loose.

our pass rush should cause the hippy to cr@p himself.

Edited by Robert Paulson
  • Like (+1) 1

I think Dorsey and Josh both have learned how good we can be when we take what's given. They stick with the short game. I'll go with Dalton this week. 7 for 105 and 2 TD's. 

On D, man I'd love to say Elam (if he plays). I think the middle of the D is going to be key. Stopping Etienne and Pressure from our DT'S..... Tough choice..

I'm going to go with Oliver. 2 sacks, 2 TFL's and a FF.

50 minutes ago, Beast said:

Gabe Davis. I have a gut feeling he will have a big game tomorrow.

I am picking Gabe as well. I think Diggs' huge game last week buys him extra attention & Gabe will benefit greatly from that. 7 catches, 101 yards, 2 TDs.

• Like (+1) 2

14, DK 2, EO, AJE, and Leonard Floyd, wag on my behalf,

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by Don Otreply

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.