Excluding JA, predict your impact player - Jaguars "at" Bills (includes preview of the game)

BillsFan619

On 10/6/2023 at 2:01 PM, Robert Paulson said:

AJE/Shaq: if they can split the Groot load without forcing Miller to do too much in his first game back we will have a good day.

not much scares me about the Jags offense except Etienne getting loose.

our pass rush should cause the hippy to cr@p himself.

What about Leonard Floyd? I'd hope he takes more snaps than Epenesa and Lawson across from Von. Of course, if Von is on a pitch count those two will have to contribute.

Jags offense has been pretty blah so far as Ettiene is really their key they might open the playbook more this week but that won’t matter much as I full expect the Bills dline to push the jags oline around. Watch for Lawrence to get happy feet and look for Terrell Bernard to get a turnover.

On offense I like Dalton and Dawson to have a big games here. The D coordinator Mike Caldwell is a Tony Dungy disciple meaning Tampa 2 stuff. They don’t give up the deep shot but you can make a ton of YAC plays on these guys. TEs should have big days. 

Here’s the team stat line if it helps some.  B for Bills, and J for Jags

Offense

Yards

B 6th

J 16th

Pass

B 7th

J 12th

Rush

B 8th

J 18th

B 2nd

J 21st

Key is pts obviously, but really rushing yards, Advantage Bills so Cook

Defense

Yards

B 6th

J 17th

Pass

B 4th

J 21st

Rush

B 20th

J 9th

Pts.

B 2nd

J 12th

The key will be Milano.  I’ll lay $ he gets another over the middle pick.

Enjoy you’re brunch tomorrow

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MJS said:

What about Leonard Floyd? I'd hope he takes more snaps than Epenesa and Lawson across from Von. Of course, if Von is on a pitch count those two will have to contribute.

My thoughts are Floyd is playing 75% of this  game and is still a starter where as AJ and Shaq are carrying bigger loads than normal .

On 10/6/2023 at 3:48 PM, Freddie's Dead said:

O - Mitch Morse. Line calls and adjusting protections will be key.

D - Po. Huge INT to seal the deal sometime during the game. 

From your score prediction in your thread, I’m assuming this INT will be earlier on in the game. Maybe it’s close for a little while, just like it was against the Dolphins, and then Po’s INT is what’ll take the rails off for the Jags.

Amirite? Is that what you’re thinking, bro?

Go Bills!

Edited by BillsFan619

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.